Red Or Dead!
I started using Camelot yesterday, moved over from Plex and am impressed, seems faster between screens and Confluence is really well put together for a default skin.

I have a few questions/requests, sorry for being overly picky, I love the skin but am always looking at ways to customise:

Is it possible to have text etc. in red rather than blue? I can do it in Rapier easily but can't see how to do it in Confluence. (I'm a Liverpool fan so the less blue the better as it drives me mental!)

At the top of each list, there's a .. entry, can I get rid of this as I only search by title and don't need to see the root menu?

Menu bar, home page: Thanks to dsimages mod, I've made the bar smaller but would like to make it transparent or at least lighter as I've got plenty of good fanart I'd like to display on the home page but the left hand portion doesn't show through the menu. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance and thanks for all the hard work, this is a great media centre.

Dan
here's a few pointers:

font colors can be modified by changing the hex values in Confluence/colors/defaults.xml

to hide the 'up' entry, disable
System > Appearance > File lists > Show parent folder items

as for the transparency, check Home.xml.
in think Confluence uses multiple layers to make up the home menu. you can add a <colordiffuse> tag to each of the images to make them more transparent.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:here's a few pointers:

font colors can be modified by changing the hex values in Confluence/colors/defaults.xml

to hide the 'up' entry, disable
System > Appearance > File lists > Show parent folder items

as for the transparency, check Home.xml.
in think Confluence uses multiple layers to make up the home menu. you can add a <colordiffuse> tag to each of the images to make them more transparent.

Thanks for the quick response mate.

2nd one is done now, cheers.

I've had a look for the first & third ones in the files you pointed me too. Not sure at all what to do & worried about stuffing something up, not my world!

If someone else thinks this is a good idea & can do this comfortably, please let me know how you do it. If not, I'll have a crack when I'm far more competent (may be a while off!)

Thanks again for your help ronie.
I made a quick one here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=69947
Jezz_X Wrote:I made a quick one here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=69947

Fantastic, many thanks for this, appreciate it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Red Or Dead!0