Where to get
Quote:xboxmediacenter(info) - xboxmediacenter.com - has just updated its sourceforge cvs - and support for xlink kai(info) has been massively improved.

what version has this update to the kai system? i think that i have 1.10 but since i can't find anywhere that says what version i have i can't be sure. i just got it 3 weeks ago. where can i find the cvs. thanks.

sorry if this has been already asked, i looked for a little while but couldn't find anything.
there --> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/xbmc/xbmc/
but i suggest you read the faq again. Wink
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
thanks, that answered one question, but i still don't understand some of this. the news article on the xbmc home page was posted on nov 11 and says that it has been just updated. the newest update i can find, even in the cvs is oct 28 for the stream servers and oct 17 for the source code. i think that i am missing something. i still understand if the update to the kai system was included in version 1.10 or if it is some sort of add-on.
Quote:11-11-04 build is the one u want.

that is from the xlink forums. i looked around and could not find the 11-11-04 source code or any other release from that date. the newest i can find on xbins is from 10-29-04 can someone please help?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where to get0