Old movie data still shows after database delete
Let me start out by praising the creators and maintainers of XBMC, this is a truly awesome project.
I have been using xbmc for years and only recently started using the library feature which has worked well for both the xbox and the pc version.
My problem is with the xbox version, it stopped functioning a few weeks ago where i would add new movies to the library but they would not show up, only the old movie data.
I have deleted and reinstalled xbmc several times with the same result. I even booted to my evox cd to make sure that the old xbmc directory was deleted.
I tried installing a different xbmc build, still same result, always the same old movie list.
I made sure that none of my movie folders were set to any content and only tested with only 13 movies.
The strange thing is that this does not appear to be a problem with the database file because i exported the library and the 13 movies i added shows up. I even ran the MyVideos34.db file in SQLIteSpy and i only see the 13 movies.
I have NO IDEA where xbmc is getting the old movie data and how to make it read my new movie data.
xmbc.log does not show my anything useful. (non-debug)
It is working now, i went as far back as XBMC-2010-02-17-rev.-27936 and that seems to have fix my problem.
But the strange this i still can't figure out is how xbmc was able to pull old movie data when i deleted the entire xbmc folder like 20 times during my testing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Old movie data still shows after database delete0