TV Scraping Issues
Hi guys .. been a lurker here for some time. i've been able to search and use the wiki's for almost all my problems. this one i have had some issue with

Here goes, i'm running v9.11 R26017 on my media PC. i am able to connect to my NAS without issue scrap all my movies and my tv shows without issue - well almost. This PC is Windows 7 ultimate-64bit.

when i go to my TV shows, i see the fanart for each show. i go into the show which then shows each season. here is my issue, i dont see the fan art being displayed for the respective seasons of each TV Show. it shows up with a white box. the episodes in that season show images with the proper episode description. The scraper i've set is http://thetvdb.com/

when i go to information on the season and "get thumb", i can see all the thumbs and can choose it however the art does not take and i still get a white box.

first i thought this was something to do with my anti-virus (kaspersky). so i put the tvdb.com on its white list for "anti-banner". Oh previously i didnt even get the fanart for the show, by putting this on the website on the "allowed" site list for kaspesky, i can see the fan art for the show. i'm still now seeing fanart for the respective seasons. I can go to tvdb and see all art the website as well.

I'm not terribly bothered as i will be moving everything to my ASROCK which wont have any anti-virus but any help/suggestion would be appreciated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Scraping Issues0