File / folder icons missing from PM3 (not HD)
Question 
Since the last 2 T3CH builds icons for different file types and folders have disappeared in the 'Project Mayhem III' skin. They are there if I switch to the PM3.HD but I prefer to use the non-HD skin because of memory problems.
Huh

Where are these icons normally located? Maybe I can just copy them from an older one into the build I already have installed?

Any help or advice appreciated.
The "icons" same as all other images for a skin are located in Q:\skin\Project Mayhem III\media\textures.xpr... You can't just copy them since they are packed inside the .xpr file...

Maybe if you could provide us with a screenshot or a debug log we might be able to see what's going on there...
If you go down the route of pulling them out of PM3.HD then you can use team Blackbots XPRexpress to extract the images out of the xpr and then replace the ones in Pm3 with them. Once you're done you can use xprexpress to put everything back into the xpr.
Dan Dare - thanks for the info on the location of the file type and folder icons

Paybac - thanks for the info too

I copied over the textures.xpr from an older build and this seems to have solved the problem - all my files and folders now have icons!!

(FWIW: i did notice when I was copying the .xpr file that the one which has the file/folder icons in it was slightly larger than the one that doesn't)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
File / folder icons missing from PM3 (not HD)0