First 2-3 secs of all videos does not display
Exclamation 
Had this issue for the last 2 T3CH builds - was hoping the new one would fix it but installed last night & its the same.

The first 2-3 seconds of any video file I play from the internal drive or external USB drives shows no picture (black screen) and no sound.

If I skip back to the beginning of the file once it has started playing, the first 2-3 secs are visible and play fine?!

Anyone else having this problem? Or is it just me? Oo
I tried searching the forum a few different ways but couldn't find any other mention of this.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice.
Need debug log....
-= Team Kodi developer fueled by heavy metal =-
@Tightwad

Debug log:
http://www.xbmc4xbox.org/wiki/index.php?title=Log_file
Sorry about the lack of debug log - I've not used them before but I'm getting the hang of it now

I'm running T3CH XBMC 2010-04-27 SVN rev29407

here is my debug log:
http://pastebin.com/f1b3DNz3

I turned on the xbox (booting into XBMC) then opened one .avi file on an external USB thumb drive and stopped it after a bit. Then I opened a few different video files on the internal hard disk.

Interested in what might be causing this - only been happening in the last 2 most recent builds ie. not a problem for me in T3CH builds prior to 2010.03.10

Thanks again for the help.
Looks lik a problem with your memory stick:
Code:
#
21:30:23 M: 32354304   ERROR: CFat32Device::ReadPage Error reading page -2147467992 : c000000d
#
21:30:23 M: 32354304   ERROR: CFat32Device::ReadSector Error reading sector 2147499306 from fat (port 2, slot 0)
-= Team Kodi developer fueled by heavy metal =-
Yeah, I was going to suggest copying the movie on HDD and see if it plays from there, but now the mystery is solved...
Question 
The thing is that the videos from the hard drive do the same thing!?

I unplugged the USB drive to check if it was somehow effecting the playback of the files from the internal drive, but I'm still missing the first few seconds of video & audio from every file.
Did you copy the files over from the USB device? Cause the data in those seconds might be corrupted... or did you transfer them over the network to the hdd?
The ones I tried from the hard disk have either been transferred via FTP or downloaded with Navi-X.

Its does seem to effect all of the files regardless of format.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
First 2-3 secs of all videos does not display0