Home to Movies or TV Transition Not 100% Smooth
With current SVN (30831) I noticed that the transition from Home screen to Movies or TV Shows is not 100% smooth. Videos, Music, System, Weather are OK.

What I normally see and expect: on the home menu, the left-side panel slides to the left and disappears. Then a little bit reappears, sliding from the left.

What actually happens for Movies and TV: on the home menu, the left-side panel slides to the left and disappears. Wait a bit longer (I have a sizeable Movies & TV collection), then a little bit of left-side panel reappears without the slide effect. It just appears at its final position.

It's no big deal, but distracting in an otherwise very smooth skin. I'm available for further testing or additional information.

edit: this happens with or without the Recently Added script.

edit2: never mind, this is because of the busy dialog. Forcing it disabled in code makes the problem go away. So it's an XBMC problem, not skin.
Always read the Kodi online-manual, the FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Kodi Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Home to Movies or TV Transition Not 100% Smooth0