[MOD] New video library view - RightList
I've been playing around with a new view which puts (a little) more emphasis on fanart.

TV SHOW TOP LEVEL:

TV SHOW SEASONS LEVEL:

TV SHOWS EPISODES LEVEL:

MOVIES:

The code for RightListView is on pastebin at the following link. To get it working you have to copy it all and add it to ViewsVideoLibrary.xml - its easiest to insert it AFTER line 1 (the <include> tag):

Link to code for view:
http://pastebin.com/txBCzQPi

Then in MyVideoNav.xml you have to add 569 to the views on line 4 and then around line 145 add <include>RightListView</include>

Sorry about the messy way of going about it but I've made lots of other personalized changes to the XML files that may or may not mess up things for you.

Also, if you want them to appear you'll need the network/studio icons in your skin/media/flagging/studios folder too. A good spot to get them all from is:

http://github.com/ccMatrix/StudioLogos
Nice work!
To learn more, click here.
good work
Great view.....but one thing missing...

After the title of the movie it will be great to have the imdb rating
(not stars).

Thx in advance if somebody will do it....
Take a look at that following images, it will be awesome if you could make also this views...

tetodbs Wrote:Take a look at that following images, it will be awesome if you could make also this views...

*Images*

That's nice looking. What is that from? Some sort of Aeon?
YodaEXE Wrote:That's nice looking. What is that from? Some sort of Aeon?

It' a mod of Mediastream for MediaPortal called StreamedMP, I prefer XBMC instead of MediaPortal but this skin is beautiful!!!
really nice @Crookas

+1 for adding imdb rating
nice work. as i do not use the library mode, how do i get this to work in file view? thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] New video library view - RightList0