Projectm visualisation removed in 10.05?
As above, this was listed as being one of the updated features of 10.05 in the trac, but now it isn't listed at all. Running the latest svn and it isn't one of the enabled addons - only waveform and the other square, boring one (can't remember the name!). Loaded up the windows nightly build and it's there, selectable and working fine!
Is it not going to be included in the Linux version, are there problems with it? Did a search through here and through the closed tickets on the trac - noticed one closed ticket relating to it from 3 weeks ago, but no mention about it being removed. Or am I just being impatient and it will be sorted in time for the full release? Just means that I'll have to decide whether to switch to the Windows version or not (which I don't want to do!).
by the way, is there a possibility that I can get my beloved fountain vis back? pretty please....
OpenElec Standalone --> Asus Chromebox 'Panther' --> Onkyo TX-NR709 --> Sony 55" X85C Android TV (also with Kodi!)
Asus Chromebox EZ Script
Kodi on Sony Bravia Android TVs
ProjectM is alive and kicking here for me on Lucid 64bit, running r31364.

boba
Does it show up in the addons section? Are there 3 visualisations to choose from? I'm running Karmic x64 version, compiling myself, think the last one I built was 31300 ish. Might try the PPA again now it seems to be getting updated again. Weird!
Yep it does list under "Enabled Addons".
I got OpenGL Spectrum, projectM and Waveform. All 3 are "Enabled" and I can choose among them in Settings - Music - Playback

boba
i had the same problem some times ago, and it depended on addon.xml from addons/visualization.projectm not being downloaded from svn when updating... i ended up making reallyclean, deleting the entire visualization.projectm folder and redownloading it
btw, after making reallyclean i noticed that projectm has been fixed and works just fine in a 32bit environment Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Projectm visualisation removed in 10.05?0