• 45(current)
[RELEASE] cdART Manager Script
Thank you for the answer.
I was asking because I don't necessarily have write permissions on the drive storing the files, and spent some time yesterday trying to figure out why the script wasn't moving the files to the music path, lol..
Ajedi Wrote:First off, I finally have the addon working in combination with my skin. I found out that my music folder with artists and album wasnt made so that the addon could put the pictures in the correct folders.

My following question, what is the fastest way to to scan my libary for new pictures (because i added a new album).

Do i first need to rescan my music libary in xbmc? and then what do i have to do to update cdart manager?
Yeah I also would like to know about adding a new album. Now it seems that after i have added the album to xbmc library, i have to refresh addon library before i can use it to download arts for new album. This takes about 10-20 min each time! Im i missing something?

Otherwise it works great!
jpukki Wrote:Yeah I also would like to know about adding a new album. Now it seems that after i have added the album to xbmc library, i have to refresh addon library before i can use it to download arts for new album. This takes about 10-20 min each time! Im i missing something?

Otherwise it works great!

For the moment the only way is to first update the XBMC music library and after that rebuild the add-on database.
So you might wanna wait till you have several new albums.
Next version may include the option to update the add-on database instead of a total rebuild
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Am I being really stupid, I just can't seem to get it to work.

I've downloaded from the repo and set it up.

Now in the settings i've set 'path to music library' as c:\users\ricky\music\itunes\itunes media\music as thats where all my music is stored

I wasn't sure what the other 2 should be set as I set cdart back up folder to a blank folder in my itunes section and set up a new folder called cdart in my pictures for the unique local cdart folder.

The system found all of my music (123 artists and 216 albums) but has found no cdarts, cover arts or fan arts. I've tried the auto download and manual but nothing.

I'm using Aeon MQ2 on windows 7. I'm sure its me being daft. Has anyone done a step by step idiots guide for this??
giftie Wrote:Still working on it, just trying the best way before pushing a fix.

How are things going with an update?? Big Grin
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
rickster1978 Wrote:Am I being really stupid, I just can't seem to get it to work.

I've downloaded from the repo and set it up.

Now in the settings i've set 'path to music library' as c:\users\ricky\music\itunes\itunes media\music as thats where all my music is stored

I wasn't sure what the other 2 should be set as I set cdart back up folder to a blank folder in my itunes section and set up a new folder called cdart in my pictures for the unique local cdart folder.

The system found all of my music (123 artists and 216 albums) but has found no cdarts, cover arts or fan arts. I've tried the auto download and manual but nothing.

I'm using Aeon MQ2 on windows 7. I'm sure its me being daft. Has anyone done a step by step idiots guide for this??

Seems Cdart Manager doesn't find any image in fanart.tv for me too.
My music is pretty mainstream so I'm certain it must have some of the art so there's definitely a problem somewhere.
ferent Wrote:Seems Cdart Manager doesn't find any image in fanart.tv for me too.

Have you tried going to fanart.tv to see if someone has kindly created what you want ?
HTPC
PC: Home Built
Processor: i7 6700k
GPU: GTX 980 ti
Ram: 16GB DDR4
XBMC: Kodi Jarvis
Skin: Aeon Badnox Beta

toineb Wrote:Have you tried going to fanart.tv to see if someone has kindly created what you want ?

And if not maybe be so kind to add/share it when posible Smile
rickster1978 & ferent - With out a debug log I can't see what is going on when you run it. It is extremely important to submit a debug log with any problems you have..

rflores2323 - Soon... paid works comes first Smile (I know you just asking Smile )
Sorry Giftie. I'm a bit of a noob still. I see you have a link in your sig about debug logs. I will have a read up, work out how to do it and then post one.
I'm a newb also but I am having the exact same issue as the two people above. I've installed the cdart program, it has detected my music library but when I go to autodownload it does its thing and then returns 'No cdart could be found'. When I try and manually search the artist it also returns no cdart. The same occurs for logos and fanart as well. I'm sorry but I just don't know how to post the log. I'll try and read into it and see if I can work it out. Thanks
@everyone having problems

It could be that you aren't finding artwork because it needs to be somekind of exact match.

What would help is verifying artist name and album title through using Musicbrainz Picard.
I managed to get a debug log made of the problem of not finding any artwork. The artists are well known artist like Adele or the Foo Fighters not some strange unknown person. Here's the log:

http://pastebin.com/rZPP6tg2

I hope you can work it out. I appreciate any help.

Thanks
Positrongeek Wrote:I managed to get a debug log made of the problem of not finding any artwork. The artists are well known artist like Adele or the Foo Fighters not some strange unknown person. Here's the log:

http://pastebin.com/rZPP6tg2

I hope you can work it out. I appreciate any help.

Thanks

For Adele

http://fanart.tv/musicfanart/?id=cc2c9c3...bd8779e493

Foo Fighters

http://fanart.tv/musicfanart/?id=67f66c0...782fad3a5d

I don't know anything about reading logs but could you detail your file structure
HTPC
PC: Home Built
Processor: i7 6700k
GPU: GTX 980 ti
Ram: 16GB DDR4
XBMC: Kodi Jarvis
Skin: Aeon Badnox Beta

• 45(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] cdART Manager Script6