Win7 HDMI half working
Hi, i was hoping someone could offer some help.

I had it set up previously the same way and it was working well but i tried to get the dsplayer build going among other things and decided after i couldnt get it all to work how i wanted i would just format the pc and set it up how it was when it was working. But now the HDMI audio is only half working, i cannot for the life of me get truehd bitstreaming working again like it was previously.

I've got a core i3 in a h55 mobo and as i said it was working before. I've installed the MEI driver, and the intel graphics/audio driver just like before. But under supported formats in the sound properties for HDMI i cant get truehd or dts to pop up.

Another issue is windows or xbmc is passing through sterio as multichannel lpcm which stops me from being able to use dolby prologic when the speakers are set at 5.1. this is frustrating because if i was to watch a bluray with lpcm sound i have to pull out the mouse and set the speakers to 5.1 manually.

Anyway has anyone else had any issues like this? my reciever is the onlyo 608 if this helps.... Thanks for any help.
well after my second night of searching i finally fund something that fixed the HD formats not being supported, if anyone has the same problem i removed the audio devices from the device manager, rebooted, it then installed 2 deviced both HD audio, i then installed the graphics drivers and then it decided to work....

now i just need to stop xbmc or windows, whatever is doing it from padding the extra channels when set to 5.1 with nothing so the receiver can use pro logic on a stereo source

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Win7 HDMI half working0