• 13(current)
HDeeTV skin ported to XBMC
might be a stupid question, but i just tried this skin today.

why is it that the rss feed is in ... ?spanish? in the home page, but english in the settings page? how do i fix this? i just want english.
you need to change the rss feed url... lang settings are independant of rss... it cannot translate something that is imported.

read the xmbc online manual
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
ah okay ... didn't know the default feed for this skin was set to something else. appreciate the help!
any news on a 4:3 version? not wanting to hassle you or anything just that this is my favourite skin by a long way.
i have just switched from project mayhem ii to hdeetv skin cause there doesn´t seem to be a pmii 1.3 skin available and have to say hdeetv is even better.

though i have a prob which might be just me beeing too stupid to figure it out but:

i have neiter weather, nor date/time on my homescreen like displayed on the sample pictures. thanks in advance
(witchbender @ april 25 2005,18:30 Wrote:i have just switched from project mayhem ii to hdeetv skin cause there doesn´t seem to be a pmii 1.3 skin available and have to say hdeetv is even better.

though i have a prob which might be just me beeing too stupid to figure it out but:

i have neiter weather, nor date/time on my homescreen like displayed on the sample pictures. thanks in advance
add the code below, into your "home.xml" of the skin you are using.

<control>
<description>weather conditions</description>
      <type>image</type>
      <id>1</id>
      <posx>40</posx>
    <posy>490</posy>
      <width>57</width>
      <height>69</height>
<info>weather.conditions</info>
      <colordiffuse>fffffffff</colordiffuse>
    </control>

<control>
      <description>weather temperature</description>
      <type>label</type>
      <id>1</id>
      <posx>110</posx>
      <posy>505</posy>
<info>weather.temperature</info>
      <font>font24</font>
      <align>left</align>
    </control>
gone very quite here Huh
updated for xbmc 2005-05-15 compatibility.

download link http://www.xbox-skins.net/forums....id=3549
leonardo, i think this skin really looks wonderfully smooth and professional, unfortunately i am stuck on 4:3, will it become available for 4:3 in the future ?
(bakman @ may 20 2005,09:02 Wrote:leonardo, i think this skin really looks wonderfully smooth and professional, unfortunately i am stuck on 4:3, will it become available for 4:3 in the future ?
you can use the skin with a tv pal 4:3, though originally it is constructed for pal 16:9. for motives of work i do not have a lot of time, so not if i will be able to do the port to 4:3. i'm sorry.

leonardo
(leonardo @ may 20 2005,08:19 Wrote:updated for xbmc 2005-05-15 compatibility.

download link http://www.xbox-skins.net/forums....id=3549
i like the tivo sound in this one :kickass:
probably me just being stoopid, but one thing's really bugging me.

does anyone know how to get the album art to display when music's playing?  at the moment i'm just getting the default headphones?

edit: something else too ... anyone else have a now playing screen with no info in it?
album art should be called folder.jpg
i know, they are, they all display in the music file view.

just to clarify: what i mean is to get the album art displayed on the home screen for the currently playing song - at the moment i'm just getting the dafault headphones.
go into your xbmc foldr. look in "albums" folder. delete my music.db or my music6.db.

this will reset the folder art.

then restart xbmc, not necessary, but can clear any crap left over. then go into your music folder, play a track then goto home scren and folder art should show.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HDeeTV skin ported to XBMC0