• 40(current)
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv (Plugin) TV and Movie Scrobbler Addon
BurningSky Wrote:Download the PHP script.
Install php5 and php5-curl:
Code:
sudo apt-get install php5 php5-curl
Edit the trakt-import.php file and type in your username, password, API key etc.
Run the script in a terminal:
Code:
php trakt-import.php

Everything necessary was posted earlier in this thread. Nod
BurningSky Wrote:Everything necessary was posted earlier in this thread. Nod

Yes, just a bit hard to find. Any ideas on why it works but still doesn't work as written in the post above?
Is the HTTP server enabled in XBMC?
Trakt.tv - Track what you're watching. Discover new shows & movies.
forum thread - @trakt on twitter - support
rectifyer Wrote:Is the HTTP server enabled in XBMC?

Yes, it works with the android remote and I can access it through 192.168.1.113:8080 in my browser and it'll prompt me with username/password.
Can you see all your movies listed when you login using the web? Are all of your shows and movies viewable in library mode in XBMC? You can see the http API command in the PHP script so you can run those in a browser and see if it outputs anything.
In XBMC I always use the library mode and i've made sure that all have been added by TMDB and the similar for series. About the PHP thing you talk about I'm not so sure if I'll do it right as I'm as mentioned before not so familiar with PHP so far.

This looks alright, right? (From the internet browser.)

As I wrote earlier this is all the script shows in the prompt:

TV SHOWS

**********MOVIES********

0 watched movies
0 movies in your library
Yeah that looks like right from the screenshot. Don't really know what else to try except enabling all PHP errors to show up and debugging the script. Maybe there are some weird characters that are breaking the XML returned. I'll look into using the JSON API eventually since that will be the way to go anyway.
rectifyer Wrote:Curious to see if it works on an apple TV2, keep us posted!

Well it did work on previous revisions but after a long day of watching shows on the ATV2 it seems none of them have appeared on trakt. I'll have a poke at the logs later today and see if I can find a reason. Trakt username grum in case you're wondering.
rectifyer Wrote:Curious to see if it works on an apple TV2, keep us posted!

finally got it to work - ATV2 has an issue with installing plugins and didn't name it properly upon reinstallation. A quick SSH into the box and a rename fixed it.
Data now being sent although I am noticing the "Hey quick heads up! The plugin you're using is out of date and should be updated to fully support all of trakt's features." warning even when I am running the latest plugin.
That is sweet its up and running! So you have to ssh in change the plugin folder name to script.trakt? If you wouldn't mind providing a few more details I can post the instructions on the website to help others running into that issue.

That message should only show up if it detects an outdated plugin, I'll look into and make sure its work as expected.
rectifyer Wrote:That is sweet its up and running! So you have to ssh in change the plugin folder name to script.trakt? If you wouldn't mind providing a few more details I can post the instructions on the website to help others running into that issue.

That message should only show up if it detects an outdated plugin, I'll look into and make sure its work as expected.

Yep - users can install the plugin fine through the repositories but updating is broken. Installing it from a zip file will cause it to be installed into the wrong directory. The plugin is at /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC, so just ssh/sftp into there and rename.

btw, the website seems to have stopped telling me that I'm out of date. too about 2 hours after I was feeding it data, it decided I was a nice guy.
Hmmm plugin not working for me. It doesnt show my movie watching on site or widget. Also it doesnt auto start anymore. Versipn 0.1.3
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Thatgrumguy Wrote:Yep - users can install the plugin fine through the repositories but updating is broken. Installing it from a zip file will cause it to be installed into the wrong directory. The plugin is at /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC, so just ssh/sftp into there and rename.

btw, the website seems to have stopped telling me that I'm out of date. too about 2 hours after I was feeding it data, it decided I was a nice guy.

Thanks for the info. Yeah, I think the website is caching the version and thus the delay in the message going away. Will get it fixed.
rflores2323 Wrote:Hmmm plugin not working for me. It doesnt show my movie watching on site or widget. Also it doesnt auto start anymore. Versipn 0.1.3

We'll need you to email the xbmc.log to support@trakt so we can take a look. You might also need to re-active the plugin to get it submitting again.
rectifyer Wrote:We'll need you to email the xbmc.log to support@trakt so we can take a look. You might also need to re-active the plugin to get it submitting again.

I emailed my log to [email protected] today so let me know if you did not receive it.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv (Plugin) TV and Movie Scrobbler Addon10