• 46(current)
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv (Plugin) TV and Movie Scrobbler Addon
This should be fixed now and work properly now.
Trakt.tv - Track what you're watching. Discover new shows & movies.
forum thread - @trakt on twitter - support
I think it's better the other way, when the show it's at 75 or 95% and send to the API mark that watched also post on Twitter/tumblr/Facebook that you finished watching that show.
Adeiko Wrote:I think it's better the other way, when the show it's at 75 or 95% and send to the API mark that watched also post on Twitter/tumblr/Facebook that you finished watching that show.

I totally agree with that.
Arctic MC001 + Openelec
I uninstalled this add on but when I start XBMC it keeps saying the trakt script has failed? How do i remove this error?
Adeiko Wrote:I think it's better the other way, when the show it's at 75 or 95% and send to the API mark that watched also post on Twitter/tumblr/Facebook that you finished watching that show.

WATCHED does occur at 75% unless set differently by you, your status changes to WATCHING at 0%. Unless I am mistaken, it was 75% last time I set mine.
Setup:
HTPC: Acer Revo 3610 (openELEC 3.0.2) with Aeon Nox (4)
NAS: unRAID 5rc12a on an Intel 3GHz Core2Duo with 4GB of RAM and 5 2TB WD EARS Green Drives
Running: SickBeard, CouchPotato v2, Headphones, Maraschino, Plex and SimplePlugins
Reginald Wrote:WATCHED does occur at 75% unless set differently by you, your status changes to WATCHING at 0%. Unless I am mistaken, it was 75% last time I set mine.

Well, the propuse of having live streams on my twitter / fb is that when i finish watching a Show or a Movie, other people can see and can comment with me that show.

Do not see what is the point of sharing the information at 0%.

Also, a lot of times, people that uses subtitles like me, look the first 20 seconds of the episode to check if the subtitles that you downloaded are working ok, if Track.tv keeps like this, it will be a spam each time i check subtitles for my tv shows.

Something like "I've just watched XXX s0XeXX via @trakt "and the link to the trakt.tv web episode.

Also, if every time we watch something you got a repply, twitter will be useless for asking questions / report something to devs, too much spam no?
It's all a matter of preference. Most other sites that do real time updates send at the beginning since that is the nature of "checking in". This way your friends can see what you are watching right now. This allows friends to easily know what you are doing, its almost like the trending pages we have, just being syndicated with your social feeds.

I agree that sending at the end is also useful. That use case is your friend sees you just watched it, so now you can both talk about it since you've both seen it.

So neither is way really wrong, it just depends what you want to do. I'll add a toggle when I get a chance so you can choose to send at the start or end of watching something.
Others having problems today?

Ed1t: A reboot fixed it partially.
There is some problem with 30 rock episode from last night:

http://trakt.tv/show/30-rock

It isn't shown in the web :S
Refreshed 30 rock info and it has the new episode now. It still has all the data for anyone who already watched it, so nothing lost.
ok I had to turn off the auto notify to facebook. My facebook was overloaded with shows since my little ones were playing a show and then stopping it halfway to watch something else. When will the toggle be implemented so that we can put to send at the end of the show or at a watched percentage.

I can say that this new feature works perfectly!!! great job.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Any chance passwords can be encrypted? When I post an xbmc log it shows my password. I deleted, but i'd just prefer my password show unencrypted.
Could someone give me an overview of this trakt.tv please?

What purpose does it serve and is there any bugs?
Is there a zip i can upload via ssh to my atv2?

thanks

ed
read the description, and it's available on official repo directly in xbmc.
Recommendations are here! Pretty simple to get to, just sign in and go to the home page. You'll have a few recommended shows and movies that great you along with what your friends are watching right now, or have been watching recently.

You can view more recommendations with more detail too like how many of your friends have watched it. The recommendation pages require you to be signed in.
http://trakt.tv/recommendations/shows
http://trakt.tv/recommendations/movies

The recommendations algorithm will be constantly evolving, but the general idea is it uses your watched history, ratings, friend watches & ratings, and community stats to recommend things for you. If you watch something that has been recommended, it will disappear from the list since you took the recommendation and watched it! You can also dismiss a recommendation if its not appealing to you.

The best way to improve your recommendations is to watch more stuff and add more friends with similar tastes.

Let us know what you think and if you come across any issues.

details: http://gsfn.us/t/24f7k
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv (Plugin) TV and Movie Scrobbler Addon10