• 50(current)
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv (Plugin) TV and Movie Scrobbler Addon
Yes, that algorithm needs to be tweaked for sure. With the more and more ratings we're getting it's making them all pretty similar. It's on the list to look into. Those are good suggestions to consider, thanks.

Plugin updates are planned yes. We plan on offering a way to "auto sync" which would keep your local library and trakt in full sync - so it would add & remove things. That would be an option just in case you don't want it to do that too. On the API side, there will be an easier to use "sync" method that can be used to sync the watched status, ratings, etc in a single call. All in the pipeline.
Trakt.tv - Track what you're watching. Discover new shows & movies.
forum thread - @trakt on twitter - support
hi , the last few days, trakt has started to submit everything twice, even though i have only watched it once!
Any ideas?
Thanks
falafael Wrote:hi , the last few days, trakt has started to submit everything twice, even though i have only watched it once!
Any ideas?
Thanks

More than likely you're running the add-on twice, otherwise we'd be seeing this everywhere if it were API issue. Restart XBMC, see if the pop up comes up and then test.

If it still happens after that, double check that your autostart file doesn't have 2 entries for trakt. The autostart file is in the userdata folder.
I am from Slovak republic and my time zone is GMT +1. Is it possible to set trakt.tv plugin in XBMC to send my local time to the server?

For example I have seen Weeds.S03E08 yesterday about 9pm. I see in my profile 1:03pm.
Odar Wrote:I am from Slovak republic and my time zone is GMT +1. Is it possible to set trakt.tv plugin in XBMC to send my local time to the server?

For example I have seen Weeds.S03E08 yesterday about 9pm. I see in my profile 1:03pm.

Have you set your timezone in the settings of your trakt.tv account on the website?
Decided to do the library import steps off the first page yesterday (been putting it off because it looks a right PITA) and the php download page was (and is still) down Oo

Doesn't bode well for their software really does it??

Anyone know of a mirror?
Montevideo Wrote:Decided to do the library import steps off the first page yesterday (been putting it off because it looks a right PITA) and the php download page was (and is still) down Oo

Doesn't bode well for their software really does it??

Anyone know of a mirror?

Works fine for me. It's hosted on github, so.. https://github.com/rectifyer/trakt-import

Also, c'mon man, cut us a little slack here. We're two guys doing this in our spare time. We have real jobs too! Nerd
rudf0rd Wrote:Have you set your timezone in the settings of your trakt.tv account on the website?

No. Good Point. Thank you for help.
rudf0rd Wrote:Works fine for me. It's hosted on github, so.. https://github.com/rectifyer/trakt-import

Also, c'mon man, cut us a little slack here. We're two guys doing this in our spare time. We have real jobs too! Nerd

Touchy Wink

Wasn't talking about you, or the import script mate - was referring to the link to download and install PHP itself which is included in the handy tutorial on post one - this one: http://windows.php.net/download Laugh

To make you feel better, I love Trakt - cannot fault it and can't wait to see where you end up going with it!
Montevideo Wrote:Touchy Wink

Wasn't talking about you, or the import script mate - was referring to the link to download and install PHP itself which is included in the handy tutorial on post one - this one: http://windows.php.net/download Laugh

To make you feel better, I love Trakt - cannot fault it and can't wait to see where you end up going with it!

Aha.. my bad. Sorry about that.
I ran into the same issue, I took 30 seconds and googled windows php mirror and ended up getting the correct version off of Softpedia.
Setup:
HTPC: Acer Revo 3610 (openELEC 3.0.2) with Aeon Nox (4)
NAS: unRAID 5rc12a on an Intel 3GHz Core2Duo with 4GB of RAM and 5 2TB WD EARS Green Drives
Running: SickBeard, CouchPotato v2, Headphones, Maraschino, Plex and SimplePlugins
rudf0rd Wrote:Aha.. my bad. Sorry about that.

Not a problem Big Grin

And I did try Googling it, but searched for the actual version (VC9 x86 Thread Safe) and drew a blank - not really something I know anything about, so didn't want to get the wrong thing...

Thanks for the steer Reginald! Will give it a go later.
Loving the import script, I would NEVER have been able to even add them manually, I guess that's the drawback of being a tv-hoarder Smile. Also, love the website, it's awesome. Keep up the good work guys.
Done the import script thing now - a lot easier than it sounded actually, highly recommended!

Incredible site and concept, especially under the circumstances (two people in their spare time) - fantastic. Can't wait to see how it grows - potential for intelligent recommendations is amazing.
Hi Guys,

very nice project. :-)

I missed some functions in the xbmc plugin, so i developed another one.
My plugin is able to update library collection and to sync seen movies / tvshows (i have more than one machine for looking tv Wink ).

Till yet you have to start the sync by hand, but i am working on a silent sync at startup.

If you are interested, i am willing to share the plugin.

Only downside is, you have to install the latest nightly build (i am using the newest json rpc calls instead of httpapi).
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv (Plugin) TV and Movie Scrobbler Addon10