• 59(current)
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv (Plugin) TV and Movie Scrobbler Addon
I've got this error message watching The King's Speech. I suppose it's because the script doesn't escape the quote in the title, however I see other people that have scrobbled the same movie :confused2:

Quote:04:16:31 T:2926750576 M:1286868992 NOTICE: 'TRAKT: Parsing Movie'
04:16:31 T:2926750576 M:1286868992 NOTICE: "TRAKT: Title sent to getID: The King's Speech"
04:16:31 T:2926750576 M:1286868992 NOTICE: "TRAKT: select movie.c09 from movie where movie.c07 = '2010' and lower(movie.c00) = lower('The King's Speech') limit 1"
04:16:31 T:2926750576 M:1291059200 NOTICE: "TRAKT: <li>Error:SQL error or missing database\nQuery: select movie.c09 from movie where movie.c07 = '2010' and lower(movie.c00) = lower('The King's Speech') limit 1\n"
04:16:31 T:2926750576 M:1291059200 NOTICE: 'TRAKT: Final answer (for id!) --> '
04:16:31 T:2926750576 M:1291059200 NOTICE: 'TRAKT: IMDB: '
OK, now I've used trakt.tv for some day.

I managed to use the script that transfered the info about what I've already watched, and what movies and episodes I got in my library. I still haven't tried the trakt utilities, since I do not use nightly builds of XBMC.

I've also watched some episodes and movies, and the info about that has been correctly transferred to my account on trakt.tv.

I also been browsing the site and marked early seasons of tv-shows as watched, since that info no longer was available in my XBMC library. The same for a lot of movies.

NOW to my question. What about newly added movies and episodes to my XBMC library? These are not added to my library on trakt.tv

Is this something that the utilities does, and is this something that will be added in future versions of the track.tv add-on?

/Söder
Vero 4K with unRAID server and mysql (mariadb)
yes this will be in future version.
As ppic said, this is planned for the future yes. You can also run the PHP script again to pick up the new stuff you have added, it won't re-add the stuff it already imported, just the new things it finds. The utilities plugin can do this for you as well, but requires a nightly build like you said.
Trakt.tv - Track what you're watching. Discover new shows & movies.
forum thread - @trakt on twitter - support
Hi,

I am having problems running the addon in my htpc. Everything seem to work (I installed the addon, created the user and run the script to populate with my already watched movies, episodes). Everything seemed to work perfect. However, the addon does not seem to be pushing any new episode or movie I watch Sad

I have enabled the debug log in the configuration of the addon but even though I can only see one line with 'trakt' in my xbmc log (after watching an episode), nothing else is shown:

Code:
pilluli@pilluli:~$ grep -i trakt .xbmc/temp/xbmc.log
08:11:11 T:139932115818560 M:2810093568   DEBUG: ADDON: cpluff: 'Plug-in script.trakt has been installed.'
08:24:50 T:139932115818560 M:2646171648   DEBUG: ADDON: cpluff: 'Plug-in script.trakt has been uninstalled.'

My config for the addon is like this:

I am using xbmc dharma (compiled from source) in ubuntu lucid. Any helps on trying to solve this? I'd love to use this addon!!
Hi,

Is there a minimum length of file that trakt logs? The app seems to be working great but a lot of our shorter programs, usually 10 min or less kids stuff, fails to scrobble. Strangely, as the program is playing it shows up, but does not later log it as watched.
When I start to watch to a show, and that info is displayed on the site, it doesn't go away when I stop before its marked watched.

/Söder
@pilluli did you activate it from the programs menu? There are install instructions on the site on how to do that.

@Cyberkid2002 yeah shorted stuff could have an issue. See this thread for a possible fix, you can have the plugin check more often which will help with shorter things. http://getsatisfaction.com/trakt/topics/...d_to_trakt

@soder a watching status will auto expire after 15m
nevermind, used the php script to import everything.
Added some user charts tonight so you can see just how much time you've spent watching shows and movies via trakt. Spoiler alert: you guys have watched a lot Smile More info: http://go.trakt.tv/flOZlY
rectifyer Wrote:@Cyberkid2002 yeah shorted stuff could have an issue. See this thread for a possible fix, you can have the plugin check more often which will help with shorter things. http://getsatisfaction.com/trakt/topics/...d_to_trakt

Makes sense and the fix works perfect... thanks!
rectifyer Wrote:@soder a watching status will auto expire after 15m

Thanks.

/Söder
rectifyer Wrote:Added some user charts tonight so you can see just how much time you've spent watching shows and movies via trakt. Spoiler alert: you guys have watched a lot Smile More info: http://go.trakt.tv/flOZlY

Genius Cool
rectifyer Wrote:@Shinu I will discuss with the team and see if we can figure out something. Seems like we might be able to ignore a scrobble if the progress goes from 0 to 85+% in less than a few minutes. That is my initial thinking that we'd have to test and see if that works.

ok, cool. but is it at all possible to have the script just not run when playing the video through a certain condition? like hitting "Play" through a skin's VideoInfo window?

also, ever thought of adding a feature to view who has the largest libraries on the site?
Can you guys from trakt.tv please tell me why this swedish tv-show isn't at Trakt.tv?

http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=247851&lid=7

First I thought it was because the show at thetvdb had no info in english, and no when there is at least the name in english, the show is searchable at trakt.tv , but when I try to enter it on trakt.tv, there is an error.

Error

This show doesn't exist Sad

/Söder
  • 59(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv (Plugin) TV and Movie Scrobbler Addon10