• 78(current)
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv (Plugin) TV and Movie Scrobbler Addon
Sad 
Problem solved I think.
Does anyone have a php script like the one to import your library into trakt that backports from trakt to XBMC as watched vs not watched?
HTPC(s): All running LibreELEC
  • AMD 2200G APU on Gigabyte AB350N-Gaming WIFI-CF
  • RPI3 x2 | RPI2 x2
NAS: FreeNAS (Latest Stable) | NFS/CIFS
pyrodex Wrote:Does anyone have a php script like the one to import your library into trakt that backports from trakt to XBMC as watched vs not watched?

Check out Trakt Utilities, it allows you to sync your library as well as a few other handy tools.
Setup:
HTPC: Acer Revo 3610 (openELEC 3.0.2) with Aeon Nox (4)
NAS: unRAID 5rc12a on an Intel 3GHz Core2Duo with 4GB of RAM and 5 2TB WD EARS Green Drives
Running: SickBeard, CouchPotato v2, Headphones, Maraschino, Plex and SimplePlugins
Reginald Wrote:Check out Trakt Utilities, it allows you to sync your library as well as a few other handy tools.

This is only good for pre-Eden users, how about people who use Darma today still?
  • RPI3 x2 | RPI2 x2
@pyrodex nothing exists that I know of, but it could be done using a combination of the trakt and xbmc APIs.
Trakt.tv - Track what you're watching. Discover new shows & movies.
forum thread - @trakt on twitter - support
Im using pre-eden xbmc apt-get from aug 29th and trakt 0.1.5 (eden build from trakt site)with aeon nox skin.

I have to keep manually activate trakt through programs in order to scrobble eps. & movies. Option to start trakt automatically is on.

Any clues?

Atm im at work so cant really post a log Sad
rectifyer Wrote:@pyrodex nothing exists that I know of, but it could be done using a combination of the trakt and xbmc APIs.

What I was thinking, was going to code it in php or perl if no one else had tackled this already.
  • RPI3 x2 | RPI2 x2
@lowfi I think the directory it installs to needs to be renamed to script.trakt to fix that issue. If not, another alternative is to use trakt utilities since you're on eden-pre. They have built in scrobble support as of v0.6, I've used v0.6.1 (latest from github) myself and its working fine.

@pyrodex that would be a nice addition for dharma users, I haven't seen any scripts for this myself.
Ah ok Smile

Ill try that tonight.... will post my findings...
I have recently started using the unofficial build with PVR support, however since then the trakt addon have stopped working.
The log does not show anything at all about loading trakt.
I'm not familiar with that branch of xbmc, doesn't seem like there should be anything stopping it from working though. Did you follow the install instructions and activate it in the programs menu?

I noticed there is a eden branch of the PVR too, if you are running that one, you could also try trakt utilities for scrobbling.
procrastinator Wrote:I just spent far too long trying to work out how to add my entire library to my trakt.tv account. I finally got it, and to help out anybody else who's as clueless as me I wrote a quick guide to describe what I did, so hopefully you won't waste as much time as I did.

I'm going to preface it by saying that I wasn't entirely sure of what I was doing, and pieced everything together from what is already in this thread. USE THESE INSTRUCTIONS AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! This is just how I got it working myself. Any references to Mac or Linux have been picked up from this thread, I haven't done this on those platforms myself.
Hi,

First of all, I can't thank you enough for the time I saved because of you Laugh

But (there is always a but, isn't it ?), I have a problem with the volume of my collection. When I tried it with only a few movies it worked like a charm but with (a lot) more I get a "Remote server or file missing" (not sure of the trad ^^ ) after "sending" some movies/tv shows to trak.tv (sometimes not even that).

I suspect some kind of timeout but since i don't know much in php, is that it and is there an option to change somewhere ?
Not sure about the errors you are getting, haven't seen those before. You can change define('BATCH_SIZE', 1000); to whatever batch size you want. I've never had issues with 1000 myself, but you could try 500 or something instead.
lowfi Wrote:Im using pre-eden xbmc apt-get from aug 29th and trakt 0.1.5 (eden build from trakt site)with aeon nox skin.

I have to keep manually activate trakt through programs in order to scrobble eps. & movies. Option to start trakt automatically is on.

Any clues?

Atm im at work so cant really post a log Sad

Had the same problem. Fixed it by placing the following line in .xbmc/userdata/autoexec.py

Code:
import time;time.sleep(5);xbmc.executebuiltin("XBMC.RunScript(special://home/addons/script.trakt/default.py,-startup)")

above sys.exit() (used to be below). The resulting autoexec.py then becomes:

Code:
import os, sys
os.system('bash /home/atv/scripts/updnotif.sh');
import time;time.sleep(5);xbmc.executebuiltin("XBMC.RunScript(special://home/addons/script.trakt/default.py,-startup)")
sys.exit()

PS
Line 2 comes from crystalbuntu so it could be it's not there in your system.
Everytime i watch a movie it shows fine on my profile that i'm watching it.
But when i'm done the movie gets marked as 'seen' instead of 'watched'.

Episodes works as they should.

Why does this happend?
  • 78(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv (Plugin) TV and Movie Scrobbler Addon10