• 12(current)
[Closed] TvTunes Addon
rudeboyx Wrote:Flicking through TV shows at the show level will no doubt cause issues as xbmc continues to change the mp3 file and i think this would become very iratating to get 0.5 seconds of each theme as you flick through. best just to leave it at season and episode level.

that's the way i think too.
rudeboyx Wrote:Flicking through TV shows at the show level will no doubt cause issues as xbmc continues to change the mp3 file and i think this would become very iratating to get 0.5 seconds of each theme as you flick through. best just to leave it at season and episode level.

I agree
This was not want I ment.
Once you have clicked on a tv show and it gos to the tv show page egConfusedcrubs thats when the music would start.
i understand and i've answered you, i haven't find a way to do it for now, just because the ".." item have no path, so the script can't know where it is!

should be another way, but i haven't find it for now.
ppic Wrote:i understand and i've answered you, i haven't find a way to do it for now, just because the ".." item have no path, so the script can't know where it is!

should be another way, but i haven't find it for now.

Thanks for having a look.
Dont think rudeboyx got what i was asking.

Thankyou again for a great plugin.
ppic I love this script!

Would it be possible that the sound only plays when entering the TVshow.
Currently it plays after every watched episode (when it exits the a episode).

Regards,
Ubuntuf4n
if i do that, theme won't play when entering tvshow section on episode level
ppic Wrote:if i do that, theme won't play when entering tvshow section on episode level

That sounds good, just play the tune when entering season level, other wise the tune gets old real quick and I find myself hitting stop a lot just to can it Smile
Plus the tune gets queued twice.. once at season level then again at episode and when a episode stops of it goes again, just seems a little much to me..

Just a suggest.. I can still use the stop button Wink

Problem solved.. just deleted or xbmc.getCondVisibility( "Container.Content(Episodes)" ) from tvtunes_backend.py
ummm... if one show ends do you not start the next one right after thus eliminating TvTunes from playing?

or you go on to a different Tv show altogether and a new theme.mp3 plays.

I am confused Steveb

-=Jason=-
When a show stops it automatically sends you back to episode level thus starting the tune again, unless you queue more than 1..
Season level seems best to me, tune starts at season level and keeps playing into episode level selection, by the time I've selected the episode I want to watch the tune has just about finished. and I'm ready to watch, then the only time I hear a tune again is if I select a new show and enter season level..
Hope that helps Smile
understandable now,

but if I wish to watch another episode of the same show I just quickly navigate and start it TvTune doesn't even have time to start the theme.mp3 before my new episode is playing.

-=Jason=-
Steveb Wrote:That sounds good, just play the tune when entering season level, other wise the tune gets old real quick and I find myself hitting stop a lot just to can it Smile
Plus the tune gets queued twice.. once at season level then again at episode and when a episode stops of it goes again, just seems a little much to me..

Just a suggest.. I can still use the stop button Wink

Problem solved.. just deleted or xbmc.getCondVisibility( "Container.Content(Episodes)" ) from tvtunes_backend.py

ok there, but won't work with flattened show
Yep that's true..bit of a personal/selfish non flatten fix Big Grin
Let's say you have the Rolling Stones playing....
You want to go browse through your movies or TV shows....

I would like to see it not kill the music you are listening to until you enter the Season/Episode level.
In other words, be able to browse TV Shows (or Movies) and still listen to the music that is playing.

It seems now, as soon as you click TV or Movies from Home, it kills the music.
Would love to be able to use this for my movie collection to -- I have a ton of movie music that I'd like to be able to drop into the appropriate folder, rename to theme.mp3 and listen to my movie themes.
jdizzy: no, if you're playing music, it don't play theme.

gjlp: easy yes, if you wan't, just have to put a theme.mp3 in your folder, the script won't grab theme for movie.
i can add an option for you if you really want it, but when to you want them to be played?.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Closed] TvTunes Addon5