• 21(current)
[Closed] TvTunes Addon
rflores2323 Wrote:do you have planned to maybe download a soundtrack for movies? just a thought as my wife said... why doesnt it work on movies and only on tv shows? I didnt have an answer for her except that it wasnt supported yet.

already discussed before, no interest in that.
I think I've found a bug - when entering episodes for a plugin XBMC tries to load the theme.mp3 and you can't do anything until it gives up.

Debug log

Thanks.
please try with replacing this file: http://www.mediafire.com/?cami9orup8xztf0
That did the trick, thanks.
Apologies if this has been discussed before.

I'm using Dharma on Win 7 with the Confluence skin. Well, to be exact, a hacked Confluence skin. But beyond a font size change in includes.xml, there is nothing that this plugin changes that conflicts.

This is an interesting plugin, but I had to uninstall it because it did this to my skin:

But even after uninstalling the plugin, and replacing the two Confluence skin files with their original versions, this problem hasn't gone away.

What can I do? All I can think of is that there might be some option or cache that I need to delete, to fully reset a setting?
really not sure that this is related to this addon.you need to reinstall confluence slin i think
this works great! nothing like setting the mood with dexter theme music.

little problem, it only works with aeon65 for me. I prefer the night skin is that supported
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Com...n_features
nicknacc Wrote:this works great! nothing like setting the mood with dexter theme music.

little problem, it only works with aeon65 for me. I prefer the night skin is that supported

Don't know if aeon65 does it automatically but Night you need to check a setting in Skin Settings to enable it...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Just tried it and it works great, although I do have to scroll down to have one episode marked to make the music start.

Cheers!
this is normal Wink
First off... great addon... ty for it...

don't know whether to post this here or in transparency... but I am getting a weird error...

I use transparency 3.11.1 and when i turn on tvtunes integration and go into TV Shows or Movies and then exit out of XBMC, i get a Runtime Error followed by XBMC has stopped working wonderful windows screen. Using Win 7 64 bit Ultimate and looks like problem is in python dll. So I am wondering if the script isn't closing correctly when xbmc is trying to...

Wanted to let someone know this was occurring...

Thanx in advance.

jurmb84
it's normal.
as far as i know xbmc doesn't send a signal when stopping so the thread is still running if you came back to home, you won't have this.
Hey,

I am using the Night skin and have successfully got the add-on for TVTunes installed, but cannot work how to actually run it so that it retrieves the theme music.

Sorry if this is a very trivial question but any help would be much appreciated. Blush

Thanks

EDIT

Have worked it out now!! Big Grin Great add-on!! Big Grin Thanks
Question 
Hey,

I have set up the TvTunes addon, which has downloaded all the theme.mp3 files, yet i do not hear anything when browsing my TV.

Here is a debug log, hope this is the correct thing.

http://pastebin.com/mxXXCLJn

Once again any advice will be much appreciated! Blush

Thanks
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Closed] TvTunes Addon5