• 29(current)
[Closed] TvTunes Addon
ppic Wrote:same as nextaired, but finally may be related to moving to external python (i don't know when it appened)

Working OK with latest nightly:

XBMCSetup-20110411-e0a4db4-master.exe
Hey Ppic, is there anyway (3rd party app or?) to automatic download these tunes?
Or any plans to automate the process?
thanks for the info eddiem Wink

@deandre:
no, and i won't since i've got a source that make me sure to download related tunes, so for now, it will always ask you to choose if there's more than one result.
Not work completely!!

My set is
XBMC: nightlies XBMCSetup-20110413-492687b-master.exe
SKIN: Transparency! SVN Rev.992

A: It works when the path name is entire English.
B: However, it doesn't work for the path name including Japanese.
C: The version before XBMCSetup-20110406-58863e3-master.exe works even if path name contains Japanese.

doesn't seem to be related to the script.
ppic Wrote:doesn't seem to be related to the script.

Of course, I think that the Tv Tunes script is not a cause.

XBMC(python) related? Huh

When the path name is all English,it works.(### start playing "theme.mp3")
When Japanese path name is contained, it seems can not find "theme.mp3" with recent xbmc nightly build.
(### no theme found for "theme.mp3")

I am sorry for replying to this thread.
script is now available on official repo!

skinners, please note that the script id is script.tvtunes all lowercase.
I'm new to this and having a problem...I'd love to submit a log but I don't know how. I've run the script and downloaded all the mp3 files but when I go into the tv show folder, nothing plays when I enter any of my tv shows.
skin used ?
option in settings activated?
platform used?

there plenty of topic talking about the debug log, some users also have a link to explain,
and, when you set debug mode in xbmc settings, it will tell you where the xbmc.log is on your platform.
is there any way the continuous looping can be fixed? even when looping is turned off it still loops.
that's because you've audio playlist loop on, i can't do anything about that.

i'm not using loop with my playlist, and activate / desactivate the loop in addon settings seems to work fine.
ppic Wrote:skin used ?
option in settings activated?
platform used?

there plenty of topic talking about the debug log, some users also have a link to explain,
and, when you set debug mode in xbmc settings, it will tell you where the xbmc.log is on your platform.

I'm at work right now, so I can't give you the log, but here is the other:

Aeon MQ2
Looped on and off, no secure smb settings used (all media local)
Windows 7 64-bit
primetime34 Wrote:I'm at work right now, so I can't give you the log, but here is the other:

Aeon MQ2
Looped on and off, no secure smb settings used (all media local)
Windows 7 64-bit

i was meaning option for tvtune activated in skin settings ;-)
ppic Wrote:i was meaning option for tvtune activated in skin settings ;-)

I'm not sure I entirely understand. I ran the script from the video add-ons which automatically started downloading the mp3 files I would need (after confirmation that they were right of course). In the Add-on section of the settings I have tvtune enabled. I don't know where else I would find it an option to "activate" it.
in skin settings.
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Closed] TvTunes Addon5