DVD Chapter Skip problem on THX Optimiser
Hi I'm having a problem running the THX optimiser utility included on the Indianna Jones Last Crusade DVD. The optimser starts ok and displays the first Video test pattern. You need to press Next Chapter to go to the next test pattern - I press next chapter, the OSD increments the chapter number but the same test pattern stays on the screen! Anyone else experience this? It works fine on my standalone dvd player. Is this a problem with the xbmc dvd player implementation? I think chapter skip ordinarily works on DVDs although not exhaustively tested. Running Dharma b3 on Lucid.

Incidentally would I be right in saying that to calibrate the display settings consistantly I'd have to use the xbmc player rather than the linux native player as xbmc is applying it's own gamma etc.Huh?
Further info in case useful:
ASRock ION330HT
Kernel version ends 24
Problem confirmed on Confluence and Ellipsis skins
Sorry to resurrect this thread, but I'm having the same issue on 10.1. Am I missing something here?
FYI I didn't find an answer for this, I'm assuming it's a bug and you're not missing anything.

I worked around it by getting hold of some test patterns and putting them on the HD. Can't remember if just browsed to each individual pattern file and viewed it or if the navigation structure worked from the HD though.
The mp4 versions here are free and good

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=948496
That looks like exactly what I need. Thanks
So the above mentioned files were exactly what I needed, but can anyone tell me why the THX optimizer doesn't seem to work on XBMC?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DVD Chapter Skip problem on THX Optimiser0