[Windows] Updating library question
I've scanned most of my movies into the library.

I have just recently found out about sets and have used ember media manager to sort some of my movies into sets.

I have updated my library numerous times, have cleaned the library yet I can't get the movies I have put into sets to show up as a set, they are still showing up as individual movies.

Question is how do I get the movies to show up in sets?
unabatedshagie Wrote:I've scanned most of my movies into the library.

I have just recently found out about sets and have used ember media manager to sort some of my movies into sets.

I have updated my library numerous times, have cleaned the library yet I can't get the movies I have put into sets to show up as a set, they are still showing up as individual movies.

Question is how do I get the movies to show up in sets?
Have you tried refreshing the movies in question?

Right-click if you have a mouse or bring up the information menu with your remote for the movie you have changed. Then select "Movie Information" and along the bottom you should have a button that says "Refresh".

When you click that, it should tell you it's detected local info files for the movie and ask if you want to ignore them and use the internet instead. Tell it no and your changes with ember should be pulled in.

Hope that helps.
~NightStormWolf

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Windows] Updating library question0