Games not showing online games
i got the link between my xbox and pc to work great. i can see arenas, etc. then i go select halo 2 (also tried just halo) and hit play. the game starts, i go under system link but im the only one listed. its not seeing the arena i joined. any ideas?
i sometimes (with halo 2) have the excat same problem. sometimes it helps if i reboot the xbox and try again imediately, then imediately join a game...
you gotta be patient.. Cool ..stuff like this happens..just as hojou said, reboot, and/or try a different arena, keep trying :d
for some reason i get the same problem for every game. under diagnostics it says network reachable, i have forwarded the port needed. my xbox contacts the service and i can browse through all the games fine and even chat with people but when i go into an arena then select play, the game boots up and i go into system link games and no games what so ever will pop up. so far the only way i have been able to play any game on xlink is to have it on my computer and go into halo 2 and the americas on the gui on my pc then go to the xbox and launch halo 2 then go to system link and the games will start popping up and refreshing all the time. other than that nothing works for me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Games not showing online games0