How to Make Clean Library Shortcut
(2021-03-19, 11:57)kevn57 Wrote: I use <j>CleanLibrary(Video)</j> in Krypton but when I update to Leia it no longer works.

Maybe your key is interfering with the default mapping... <j>ActivateWindow(TVTimers)</j>

Provide a Debug Log which captures you pressing that button

Also post your keyboard.xml file to Kodi Paste Site and provide the link.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-03-19, 20:41)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-03-19, 11:57)kevn57 Wrote: I use <j>CleanLibrary(Video)</j> in Krypton but when I update to Leia it no longer works.

Maybe your key is interfering with the default mapping... <j>ActivateWindow(TVTimers)</j>

I'm afraid that isn't it, because in Krypton my favorite

<favourite name="Clean video library">CleanLibrary(Video)</favourite>

also launched clean library and that also doesn't work in Leia.  I suspect that CleanLibrary(Video) might have changed starting with Leia. In Krypton the command was XBMC.UpdateLibrary(video) and that worked in Krypton. I needed to change to UpdateLibrary(video)  in Leia for the scan to work correctly.

<c mod="ctrl,shift">CleanLibrary(video)</c>

does it work for you or anyone else in Leia or later?
Are they made from real girls scouts?
*****I found  the problem

this works in Krypton
<favourite name="Clean video library">CleanLibrary(Video)</favourite>
and this works as well
     <j>CleanLibrary(Video)</j>

But neither works in Leia, but I fixed Video to video in both and now both favorite and shortcut work in Leia as well. It was all my mistake. Thanks for the help Karellen
Are they made from real girls scouts?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to Make Clean Library Shortcut0