• 353(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
The additional episodes are extras (specials).
(2012-03-18, 14:46)Big_Noid Wrote: The additional episodes are extras (specials).

according to thetvdb there are only 4 specials Big Grin
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
The diary is 1 episode, but is splitted in multiple episodes which all have the same episode number.
Big_Noid, it's possible not to show the panels in movie sets (but in the other fimls yes? It's showed like this:

(or to fil it w/ the multiset addon)
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
(2012-03-18, 15:51)Maxoo Wrote: (or to fil it w/ the multiset addon)

Then you still don't have the extrathumbs
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Yeah...movie sets. Don't know what to do about them. i really wish XBMC just supported these natively.
Will take a look at this when I start with support for the movie sets add-on.
1080 branch will eventually replace master?
Yeah, that's the plan.
I just update aeon-nox last night and I love the new (at least for me) "shift" view, I use it for TVshows seasons and it's really nice.

Thanks again.
@Big_Noid

Many thanks for the Moviesets add-on support!
Can any of you please tell me how to turn on the feature that writes "watched" for watched episodes and "new" for un-watched episodes? These appear in the episode thumbs. I did turn it on once but i can't remember how i did it!
(2012-03-20, 23:20)bboo Wrote: Can any of you please tell me how to turn on the feature that writes "watched" for watched episodes and "new" for un-watched episodes? These appear in the episode thumbs. I did turn it on once but i can't remember how i did it!

the mediamenu (left menu) and in settings maybe
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks Big_Noid for the awesome skin, I love it.

I'm a brand new user to XBMC so I'm sure this has been discussed before but I can't seem to find it when searching. Either that or I'm searching for the wrong thing, I'm using xmbc eden rc2 on mac os x

The problem:

I want to be able to use both banners and posters for my TV shows, so under the skin options I set use poster.jpg for poster style viewtypes and banner.jpg for banner style viewtypes to on. I understand that by default the tvdb scraper uses banner style unless you specify poster

I'm using artwork downloader to download the banner and poster jpgs which places them in the TV show folder e.g. TV\Trailer Park Boys\poster.jpb

The issue I'm having is that for whatever reason this won't work for shows stored on network locations, the banner displays (being the default tvdb grabs) but the poster just shows the movie clapper. So I copied the same TV folder with a couple of test TV shows locally and it works

Do you know why it seems to be ignoring poster.jpg in network folders?

Edit: Nevermind, turned debug logging on to see what was going on. XBMC was getting permission denied to the smb location when trying to parse the artwork. Eventually google lead me to this http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?pid...post871131 so I created a passwords.xml file and works now
@BN

i would say THANKS for Movie Sets too !!

From Random and last items of video smartplaylist script comes today a new version. If you have time could you implemente now the tv show playlist function ?

Greets
Eisi
  • 353(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)29