• 66(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
sergiocos Wrote:@Big_Noid: How about an overlay to help the visibility for some logos in low list. See the difference below.
No overlay in Nox
Overlay in Aeon65

+1 for the overlay effect.

Fanart with light backgrounds makes the logo hard to see with certain images. I think I may like the smaller logo as well but I could probably mod that aspect.
--Dascmo

\\ OpenElec \ Frodo \ ASROCK 330HT \\ AEON NOX 4.0 \\

Free Online Storage: Copy

^^HIGHLY RECOMMENDED^^
sergiocos Wrote:@Big_Noid: How about an overlay to help the visibility for some logos in low list. See the difference below.
No overlay in Nox
Overlay in Aeon65

Looks good. Also the time is double in your screenshot, I thought I fixed that. Will have another look at that.
is there an option to import a profile from another user?
When using wall view in music, I've got the display fanart option on, but can there be an option for lighter fanart?

I can hardly see it.....taWink
wex101 Wrote:Hi I would love to know what edit to the startup.xml can be made to make the startup playlist function work correctly. Thanks!
This function works as it should. Enable in general skin settings.
loulou Wrote:is there an option to import a profile from another user?
I don't know. You have the right view in your screenshot btw. Are all your files iso's? Because the cases are presented on basis of resolution and if it's an iso that hasn't been played before XBMC doesn't know the resolution yet.
DanMan Wrote:When using wall view in music, I've got the display fanart option on, but can there be an option for lighter fanart?

I can hardly see it.....taWink
Maybe calibrate your display? On top and in bottom it should be clear enough.
Big_Noid Wrote:Maybe calibrate your display? On top and in bottom it should be clear enough.

My display is fine....

I use the "thin panel" option under tv shows lowlist with good effect.

Just not showing very well under music wall.......not to worry.
Great skin, but only problem I have really found is that while the skin allow downloading of clear art, etc, it will not dispaly it?

I am using the lastest skin and use the setting under TV shows as InfoWall.
clearart will show when you pause or press I (info) on a tv episode. works here!
im having trouble installing the mod, im currently using aeon 65 skin. am i right in saying theres only the repository to download? when i transfer files to add on folder the skin is not selectable. any help would be great1
ricostuart Wrote:Great skin, but only problem I have really found is that while the skin allow downloading of clear art, etc, it will not dispaly it?

I am using the lastest skin and use the setting under TV shows as InfoWall.
InfoWall doesn't have logo's. Currently only Landscape, List, LowList and BannerPlex has logo support in view.
mrcress Wrote:im having trouble installing the mod, im currently using aeon 65 skin. am i right in saying theres only the repository to download? when i transfer files to add on folder the skin is not selectable. any help would be great1
Yes, install the repository by install zip in xbmc, then you can install the skin by going to aeon nox repo-->skin-->aeon nox.
mrcress Wrote:im having trouble installing the mod, im currently using aeon 65 skin. am i right in saying theres only the repository to download? when i transfer files to add on folder the skin is not selectable. any help would be great1

There are 2 variants to get the skin.
1. Download from repo and install zip file via addons.
2. SVN via Tortoise SVN (checkout) and put inside the code line http:... As posted in the first post.
In movies i don't get genre. I'm using Showcase and fanart as layout. I'd rather have genre then writer/director. Would it be possible to throw genre in the director spot, and audio/sub in the writer spot? Smile or well, an option to choose it i mean.

Another thing, info button does not seem to work with this skin, do i need to change anything to get my remote to bring up info when i want to refresh the movie or such?
Samsung ES7005 55" led tv - Denon AVR-3313 - NAD C275BEE - B&W DM683 - B&W HTM61 - B&W 686
Intel NUC D34010WYK - 128GB Crucial ssd, Built in IR Receiver
And a Logitech Harmony Touch to control it all. https://libreelec.tv
Retired: Asus EB1501P ION2 - OCZ Vertex 2 64gb ssd - Built in IR Receiver
No overlay in Nox
Overlay in Aeon65

dascmo Wrote:+1 for the overlay effect.

Fanart with light backgrounds makes the logo hard to see with certain images. I think I may like the smaller logo as well but I could probably mod that aspect.
I liked the layout of the screenshot, so I modded it to this:

newphreak Wrote:In movies i don't get genre. I'm using Showcase and fanart as layout. I'd rather have genre then writer/director. Would it be possible to throw genre in the director spot, and audio/sub in the writer spot? Smile or well, an option to choose it i mean.

Another thing, info button does not seem to work with this skin, do i need to change anything to get my remote to bring up info when i want to refresh the movie or such?
To get the genre, toggle the extra info/genre button in the media menu.
Info works just fine here, if it doesn't work for you in this skin it probably also doesn't work in Confluence, because it is not up to the skinner to implement this function.
i think the watched -"banner" in the upper right corner on the movieposters in the landscape view is away, isn't it?
  • 66(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)29