• 34(current)
Ember Media Manager - Revisited (Open Source VB.NET Project)
Does anyone else use ember command line options on a machine that is not logged on? i have a download server which has sab and ember installed. I have a script on download completion which calls ember using "Ember Media Manager.exe" -newauto -all

When i log onto this server i can see the script is stuck running and i can see ember is still running as a process but no resources are being taken up. If i run the script whilst logged on, ember successfully loads and scrapes and exits.

Thanks
DazNoonan Wrote:Does it work well?

Yeah, it works great. Both on my local machine, and through SMB on my network.
Kodi: Kodi 17.4, with Transparency!
50 TB Unraid Server: Docker Apps: SABnzbd, Sickrage, mariaDB
HTPC: Win10 (cause Steam), i7, GTX 1080
Watching on: Panasonic TC65-PS64 with lowend Sony 5.1 HTIB
Other devices: rMBP 15", MBA 13", nvidia shield
clock2113 Wrote:Yeah, it works great. Both on my local machine, and through SMB on my network.
Cool, Are you using Parallels or VMWare to run it? I might have to look into getting the software if its not too expensive, but I feel it might be just to be able to run this Sad
Devices using XBMC
iMac | MacBook | MacBook Air | AppleTV2 | iPad | iPhone4
VMWare Fusion 3.somethingortheother

I used a XP ISO I found in shady corners of the internet that has been stripped of tons of junk, meant to be used in VM's... it's sole purpose is to run EMM.
Is it possible to set the watched for Movies & TV Episodes from inside EMM-R? I don't want to keep doing it from XMBC
wonslung Wrote:has anyone noticed that "download trailer" has stopped working?

Yes, same issue here. Anyone has a "fix"?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
wonslung Wrote:has anyone noticed that "download trailer" has stopped working?
njumlin Wrote:Seems to work using Rogues Scraper. (at least for me using command-line -newauto -all)

steve1977 Wrote:Yes, same issue here. Anyone has a "fix"?

Was answered one page back...
njumlin Wrote:Was answered one page back...

Doesn't work with me (yet). I downloaded, changed to rogue scraper (enabled it and disabled the EMM one). still no trailers. any thoughts?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
TheFonz Wrote:Is it possible to set the watched for Movies & TV Episodes from inside EMM-R? I don't want to keep doing it from XBMC

The XBMC team decided to make XBMC not import watched status from .nfos... So even if EMM will let you mark something watched, XBMC will ignore it.

It's something I really wish they'd change...
Is there any way to speed up the image browsing process whenever I clicked on a movie? I had a database of around 300 movies and it takes a couple of seconds to load the full info (including poster/fan art) whenever I clicked on an item. Wonder if there's something like internal cache.
Hi there,
finally ended here after looking for some ember MM alternative Smile
I use EMM for scraping my movies and then build my Jukebox with YAMJ.
Since my movies are in Italian, I have to scrape all of them manually and enter the plot, info and everything else manually.
I downloaded the program, the additional files and the rogue scraper.
My issue is with the trailers.
I add the link and when the list of available formats appears, it is blank and I cannot download anything.
Followed the instructions and selected the rogue scraper (unselected also the other scrapers), but still cannot get any trailers.
Any hints ?

Thanks for your time and for supporting this software, which I really love !
rduggu Wrote:Most of my downloads are tv shows and ember is no longer scraping them when added at all, i cant spend the time rescrapping each individually. What are my options??

I'm with this guy....is there a solution to this?
v2411 is out

changes
Darkfrogger's fix with saving to network shares.
TMDB image scrape

Download Link

Hopefully within the next couple of weeks we will have the auto updating feature working.

as always, we are looking for anyone, in any capacity, to help keep this project alive and going strong. you can contact myself or PBoD
chris2k Wrote:I downloaded the program, the additional files and the rogue scraper.
My issue is with the trailers.
I add the link and when the list of available formats appears, it is blank and I cannot download anything.
Followed the instructions and selected the rogue scraper (unselected also the other scrapers), but still cannot get any trailers.
Any hints ?

Still same issue with me. I am trying everything, but it doesn't work. Any idea how to get trailer download working again?!
Just started using emm and really liking it but I'm having trouble getting the codec, audio and studio flags to display. This is what it looks like

Do I need to put them in a specific folder? At the moment they are in the same folder I am running emm from. Also if it helps the genre .png are being displayed and they are in the same folder.

I not too concerned about the audio and video codec but it would be handy to have the studios being displayed so I can change studios if the one selected doesn't have a .png.

Thanks
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager - Revisited (Open Source VB.NET Project)13