• 78(current)
Ember Media Manager - Revisited (Open Source VB.NET Project)
dclutter1 Wrote:Good point, I'll double check that. Everything gets renamed with The Renamer before it's scraped and I think that users thetvdb doesn't it?

So EMM *should* create the nfo and add the poster automatically if everything matches thetvdb?

The renamer can use whichever you set it to, I think there's more than just thetvdb option.

But yes, if it matches where EMM is scraping, then it should. I've encountered the odd quirk where I just had to reload and it sorted itself.
fional Wrote:I think it does, because you can go into that section where you select actors/etc and there is a country option for me. Of course, I have one (and only one).nfo file that has a country written in it and I'm not sure how that happened at all, since I've only used EMM-R. Smile

You're totally right. It's just the default Confluence skin (which I am in favour) what doesn't support this.

However since EMM doesn't expect a country tag (not supported) from the scraper I cannot do anything with it. The scraper is passing this over to EMM already.
olympia Wrote:You're totally right. It's just the default Confluence skin (which I am in favour) what doesn't support this.

However since EMM doesn't expect a country tag (not supported) from the scraper I cannot do anything with it. The scraper is passing this over to EMM already.

Thank you for the bad answer and sorry for asking somewhat does not depend on you, i'm used to filter my movies also by country. If you have possibility to contact Tuscani, please ask for this feature!
I don't know why, but I can't seem to find how to add TV Show sources in R1105 Beta. Under settings, there is no tree for "TV Shows", only "General" and "Movies".

Does this version have TV Show support, or just movies?

Any ideas?
IsleOfMan Wrote:I don't know why, but I can't seem to find how to add TV Show sources in R1105 Beta. Under settings, there is no tree for "TV Shows", only "General" and "Movies".

Does this version have TV Show support, or just movies?

Any ideas?

If im right the r1105 beta was one of the first for EMM, link for the most resent files with Movie and TV here http://sourceforge.net/projects/emm-r/
Does Ember support unicode characters? Seems that it can't display hebrew characters at all, and crash when trying to edit info on media with hebrew characters.
I have a copy of scraper.XBMCStuff.dll but am unsure how to install it. I've stuck it in the module directory, but am unsure where to go from there. It may not even actually still work, but thought it be worth a try.

Any suggestions?
hey guys havent been on here in quite some time as i've been busy, is this still the best version of ember to use ? As im still using it ..
johnny87au Wrote:hey guys havent been on here in quite some time as i've been busy, is this still the best version of ember to use ? As im still using it ..

I use it and like it. Yesterday I tried Olympia's latest scraper and it really worked well. Otherwise you can use the native and grab rogue's.
fional Wrote:I use it and like it. Yesterday I tried Olympia's latest scraper and it really worked well. Otherwise you can use the native and grab rogue's.

Just be aware that the native or Rogue's scrapers will grab you low-res posters only from tmdb. So unless you check IMPAwards.com and MoviePosterDb.com as image source you will get posters in 185x260. However the number of posters are much less on these two sites compared to tmdb.

So to grab high-res posters from tmdb, I think the only way is to use the XML scraper I posted.
fional Wrote:I use it and like it. Yesterday I tried Olympia's latest scraper and it really worked well. Otherwise you can use the native and grab rogue's.

Thanks so ember revisted is still working well i take it ? Also could u be so kind and help me with thumbnails, i totally forgot as i havent used xbmc for a while , when i pick the movie 4 boxes are empty and no pictures are display in those 4 boxes, thanks
johnny87au Wrote:Thanks so ember revisted is still working well i take it ? Also could u be so kind and help me with thumbnails, i totally forgot as i havent used xbmc for a while , when i pick the movie 4 boxes are empty and no pictures are display in those 4 boxes, thanks

With using Rogues only for posters and native for scraping, I was able to get most of my posters over 1000x1000, but honestly I would use Olympia's.

I tried it yesterday and it works much nicer and was easy to setup. The thing I liked better about that was when you're searching for a film...the preview actually works! It worked absolutely slick.

olympia Wrote:Here is a replacement imdb scraper for the in-built imdb scraper
with selectable trailer quality support from hd-trailers.net. It also fetch high res images from tmdb and fix the glitches in the title search window.

http://xbmchuscraper.googlecode.com/...db_olympia.zip

Here is a tmdb scraper with language and 720p trailer support from hd-trailers.net (if anyone would be interested).

http://xbmchuscraper.googlecode.com/...db_olympia.zip

Installation:
1. unzip it to your emm/Modules/scraper.EmberCore.XML folder.
2. Enable XML scraper in Settings/Movies/Scrapers both for 'Data' and 'Images & Trailers'
3. Click on 'Populate Scrapers'
4. Select the scraper at the scraper selection
5. Select the desired language
6. Enable Trailer support at 'Scrapers & Trailers'/'Enable Trailer Support'
7. Check both 'Get During Automated' and Single scrape
6. Disable Native scrapers!
anyone know why EMM can't recognize 4x01x02 as two episodes anymore? It just doubled episode 4x01 Sad Sad
Alexandr3 Wrote:anyone know why EMM can't recognize 4x01x02 as two episodes anymore? It just doubled episode 4x01 Sad Sad

Maybe 4x01-02 will work?
No. That way it doesn't even recognize the 4x01 episode... It's like nothing's there.
What I don't understand is that it used to be like this that we needed to put the episodes for it to recgnize... I have the latest build (1.2 build 2411) so I really don't understand what else to do... Sad

You see, I have used the naming convetion, but it just doesn't work...

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=TV_...onventions
  • 78(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager - Revisited (Open Source VB.NET Project)13