• 81(current)
Ember Media Manager - Revisited (Open Source VB.NET Project)
Nevermind found out of the problem
i just stick with ember revisited, seems to scrape everything, i just forgot how to add thumbnails though..
So EMM can't get metadata from DVD ISOs, because mediainfo.dll doesn't work too well with that format. I still like to put it in though; does somebody know an easy way to find out the aspect ratio and how many audio channels an ISO has?
Kodi: Kodi 17.4, with Transparency!
50 TB Unraid Server: Docker Apps: SABnzbd, Sickrage, mariaDB
HTPC: Win10 (cause Steam), i7, GTX 1080
Watching on: Panasonic TC65-PS64 with lowend Sony 5.1 HTIB
Other devices: rMBP 15", MBA 13", nvidia shield
Hi
I keep getting a crash at various times (even wheb it's not doing anything) with

Description:
Stopped working

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: ember media manager.exe
Problem Signature 02: 0.0.0.2415
Problem Signature 03: 4d71dc88
Problem Signature 04: mscorlib
Problem Signature 05: 2.0.0.0
Problem Signature 06: 4d8c15a5
Problem Signature 07: 15d
Problem Signature 08: 24
Problem Signature 09: System.ArgumentOutOfRange
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 2057

x64, Win 7x64, Intel Atom 4Gb.

Any ideas?
Bruce
Brucey7 Wrote:Hi
I keep getting a crash at various times (even wheb it's not doing anything) with

Description:
Stopped working

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: ember media manager.exe
Problem Signature 02: 0.0.0.2415
Problem Signature 03: 4d71dc88
Problem Signature 04: mscorlib
Problem Signature 05: 2.0.0.0
Problem Signature 06: 4d8c15a5
Problem Signature 07: 15d
Problem Signature 08: 24
Problem Signature 09: System.ArgumentOutOfRange
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 2057

x64, Win 7x64, Intel Atom 4Gb.

Any ideas?
Bruce

I am not sure what that log-file means, but I was getting random crashes as well.

I had some filenames with Irish characters in them, EMM-R wasn't handling those well. I renamed them, the random crashes seemed to stop.

Then they came back again, but I think it was because I had a .dll file (XBMCstuff) in the modules directory when I was trying to get that to work. Removing that seemed to stop the random crashes for me.

Also, now all I use is Olympia's 1.1 scraper and I have almost everything else disabled.
olympia Wrote:Here is a replacement imdb scraper for the in-built imdb scraper
with selectable trailer quality support from hd-trailers.net. It also fetch high res images from tmdb and fix the glitches in the title search window.

http://xbmchuscraper.googlecode.com/file...lympia.zip

Here is a tmdb scraper with language and 720p trailer support from hd-trailers.net (if anyone would be interested).

http://xbmchuscraper.googlecode.com/file...lympia.zip

Installation:
1. unzip it to your emm/Modules/scraper.EmberCore.XML folder.
2. Enable XML scraper in Settings/Movies/Scrapers both for 'Data' and 'Images & Trailers'
3. Click on 'Populate Scrapers'
4. Select the scraper at the scraper selection
5. Select the desired language
6. Enable Trailer support at 'Scrapers & Trailers'/'Enable Trailer Support'
7. Check both 'Get During Automated' and Single scrape
6. Disable Native scrapers!

When I try to use this and click "Populate Scrapers" nothing happens. Nothing appears in the box below. Anyone else have this issue or know how to fix it?
dlblank Wrote:When I try to use this and click "Populate Scrapers" nothing happens. Nothing appears in the box below. Anyone else have this issue or know how to fix it?

I just installed it on my laptop as a test and it works fine. Are you putting the files in the right directory?

When you click populate, the dropdown box should say imdb_olympia.

Then in the box below will be two rows, Title Language From and HD-Trailers.net Quality.
fional Wrote:I just installed it on my laptop as a test and it works fine. Are you putting the files in the right directory?

When you click populate, the dropdown box should say imdb_olympia.

Then in the box below will be two rows, Title Language From and HD-Trailers.net Quality.

Just realized what I did wrong. I put "imdb_olympia.xml" in just the modules folder and not the "scraper.EmberCore.XML" folder. Problem being I seen the "scraper.EmberCore.XML.dll" in the modules folder and figured the instructions meant put the olympia scraper in the same folder as it. My bad lol
Hi,

I've been a fan of EMM (EMMr) for years now and used it without too many problems. I updated to the latest version from sourceforge a few days ago in order to use the olympia trailer scraper:
Ember Application (Revision: 2415)
Ember API (Revision: 2415)
Ember Extras Scraper (Revision: 2392)
Ember Native Movie Scrapers (Revision: 2404)
Ember XML Scraper (Revision: 2392)
Renamer (Revision: 2397)
Frame Extractor (Revision: 2392)
Media File Manager (Revision: 2392)
Movie List Exporter (Revision: 2392)
NMT Jukebox Builder (Revision: 2392)
Notifications (Revision: 2392)
Offline Media Manager (Revision: 2392)
Web Server (Revision: 2392)
XBMC Controller (Revision: 2392)
MediaBrowser Compatibility (Revision: 2392)
YAMJ Compatibility (Revision: 2392)
Genres Editor (Revision: 2392)
Media Sources Editor (Revision: 2392)
Audio & Video Codec Mapping (Revision: 2392)
Ember Native TV Scrapers (Revision: 2404)

Trailers scrape with no problems! Big Grin

However, I'm unable to scrape new movies. It finds the TT ID from IMDB, but it won't create any nfo file. Bizarre! The permissions to the folder in which the movies reside haven't changed.

Any ideas? Have IMDB changed something? Or is it just me?
Ok weird. I unticked enable XML scrapers and now it's scraping the movie details without any problems.

But... now I can't scrape trailers.

A known bug or something I've done wrong? Do I have to prioritise scrapers somehow? :/
Hi everyone!!

I have XBMC Dharma 10.1 and Showmix skin...and I want use EMM to scrape extrathumbs of my movies...but I don't know as do it...

I actually use the BDMovie and Movieplayer.it scrapers..(I'm a italian user)

and I ask to use this EMM...can you help me?
I have the latest version of EMM revisited installed, and am having a weird problem. I ran the scraper on my entire collection and it only scraped the first 30 or so movies. It kept scanning, but it stopped actually downloading/creating artwork and NFOs after that. I ran it again, and it scrapes about a dozen movies before it stops scraping and just scans. Any idea why it's giving up so easily?
Having problems with some TV Shows, currently using the latest version from the original post - v1.2 r2415.

When I scrape my media everything is found correctly, but the ordering is incorrect for the specials.
I re-scrape it and select Absolute or DVD order after and it will come out Standard on XBMC.
Sometimes it will not even show the specials.

For example...
Air
s00e01 & s00e02 should be between s01e08 - s01e10 but instead the specials end up being at the start before s01e01.
If I scrape using TVDB it will order it correctly.

Darker Than Black
s00e01 should be after s01e14, and it shows up on XBMC before s01e01.

Ive spent a good 2 hours trying to figure out why it is doing this. Sad
XBMC - 11.0 (9/30/11)
Aeon Nox - 2.0 (9/30/11)
cdArt - 2.5
Ember Media Manager - 1.2
MediaFrontPage
LiLChris Wrote:Darker Than Black
s00e01 should be after s01e14, and it shows up on XBMC before s01e01.

Ive spent a good 2 hours trying to figure out why it is doing this. Sad

What is the sort order as displayed on the left menu within XBMC?
Main = Intel 37770k - Win 8.1 x64 | Office PC = Intel Q6600 - Win 7 x64 | HTPC = Intel NUC - Ubuntu 14.10 | Tablet = Nexus 7 (2013) - Android 4.4.5 All running Gotham 13.2
Server = Dell Powededge 2850 - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - MySQL, SABNZBD+, Couchpotato, SickRage, Headphones, Apache | NAS = HP StorageWorks P4500 G2 SAN - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - 21TB RAID5 + Hot spare

Ardalista Wrote:What is the sort order as displayed on the left menu within XBMC?

Episode, it works fine if I use TVDB it will put the specials where they belong.
XBMC - 11.0 (9/30/11)
Aeon Nox - 2.0 (9/30/11)
cdArt - 2.5
Ember Media Manager - 1.2
MediaFrontPage
  • 81(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager - Revisited (Open Source VB.NET Project)13