• 25(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.0
nice, but if you have looked under extended menue you would find the script Wink
Malexx Wrote:nice, but if you have looked under extended menue you would find the script Wink

Yes, I noticed the script. Problem with the script is that you can't choose which banner/logo/clear art etc. yourself. With the button, you can preview before you choose which to download Big Grin
I second the get logo button, running the script when you add one new show is kind of tedious
ah ok ,didnt know,can we implement your mod?
Update 1.2.3

V 1.2.3
  • Added: Info for Addons
  • Added: Movie Cover on Pause
  • Added: New Submenu Bar Vertical View
  • Added: Weather Plus Support (Credits to Branlr)
  • Fixed: Little Cosmetics and more
  • Fixed: DialogSettings
  • Fixed: Playlist Editor
  • Chang: TV shows to TV Shows in Home FIXED
  • Chang: OSD FIX
  • Fixed: Playlist Editor not working
  • Fixed: Dialog Settings
  • Fixed: Adjust Plot Window for Recently added
Of course
I found some errors in the weather that I need to fix... When I moved the weatherplus from T! there were options to have animated and non-animated icons, which I removed because I didn't want to proliferate tons of options when, in general, probably anyone who wants the weatherplus plugin will be happy with the animations.

So, sometimes the nonanimated icons are on top of or behind the animated ones, because I was just going through removing the skin.hassetting for things that I wasn't going to make settings for, but I failed to go back and actually delete the nonanimated icons.

I'll fix it soon unless someone beats me.
@branlr
Thanx again for your work. You really don't have to speed up your fixes, the next update will take a bit longer, people should be happy even with these little bugs for now.
@branlr
Weather+ is a welcome addition and it looks very cool. Thanks for your work on bringing this over. Just a quick question. Is it possible to add in the video streaming for weather forecasts. T! now supports this. At first when ronnie added in weather+ the option was not available. The newest version does.

No rush on this. Like butcha said, take your time.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
Actually i'm working on PVR Support for Cirrus Extended, about 80% already done. At finished version i wish there will be some tester before i'll put it in the official update. So interested people please pm me.
butchabay Wrote:Actually i'm working on PVR Support for Cirrus Extended, about 80% already done. At finished version i wish there will be some tester before i'll put it in the official update. So interested people please pm me.

I'd more than happy to test this, butch. After using Cirrus, going back Confluence just to have PVR support is kinda sucky!
do i need another version of xbmc to use PVR? if so from were do i get it?

Thanks

Pang
TravellingGuy Wrote:I'd more than happy to test this, butch. After using Cirrus, going back Confluence just to have PVR support is kinda sucky!

Yeah I know what you mean, i'm doing the same Smile I'll msg you when i'm ready.
pang Wrote:do i need another version of xbmc to use PVR? if so from were do i get it?

Thanks

Pang

Yes, you'll need another version of xbmc, here some helpful links i've used:

http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg...build.html

http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg...r-doc.html
butchabay Wrote:Actually i'm working on PVR Support for Cirrus Extended, about 80% already done. At finished version i wish there will be some tester before i'll put it in the official update. So interested people please pm me.
Message Sent Smile
Devices using XBMC
iMac | MacBook | MacBook Air | AppleTV2 | iPad | iPhone4
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.07