• 44(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.0
ah so..that is it.

Thanks
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
christoofar Wrote:ah so..that is it.

Thanks

I have soon nightly build compatible release ready ...
thanks butchaboy. You were right I back revved back to 10.1 & all is well again
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
Hi,

I've just re-added my content to xbmc, and I am unable to get posters to show up in rightist view as they were previously.

When I go to tv series it shows no posters, I've "enabled posters for tv rightist" in the menu and it works fine with banners and wide thumbs.. But when I enable posters it allows the gap for them to appear, however they do not show up?

Any ideas why?

I've got the posters available, labelled correctly and located in the correct location and worked correctly prior to me re-adding my content?

Skin v1.2.7
Windows

Have I missed something..
Hey Pat, you can just enable one of the options, be sure you have only enabled poster in extended mod settings. When you are in Tv Shows, press left and see if remove posters is enabled, you have to uncheck this. What about
Movies? You have posters there? I've already finished the new clean nowplaying on home with video window for movies. Now i have to finish videowindows for all the views Smile Also there will be an option to enable cdart spinning on home. Will post some screenshots later in the evening ...
butchabay Wrote:Hey Pat, you can just enable one of the options, be sure you have only enabled poster in extended mod settings. When you are in Tv Shows, press left and see if remove posters is enabled, you have to uncheck this. What about
Movies? You have posters there? I've already finished the new clean nowplaying on home with video window for movies. Now i have to finish videowindows for all the views Smile Also there will be an option to enable cdart spinning on home. Will post some screenshots later in the evening ...

You've finished it! Shocked that's amazing!

Fantastic! I think you have seriously outdone yourself this time and this will absolutely revolutionise how i (and others) use this skin, what a fantastic dev you are! I'm gob smacked.

This skin is absolute perfection, and now these features will allow me to multi task and (for example) view the weather and watch the live 24hr news and change settings, clean my media, brows rss feeds etc etc all at the same time, instead of the current 1 at a time setup... Truly amazing... I'm dying to get my hands on it.

This really is outstanding work your doing, and I can honestly say that this is my most anticipated feature set yet, this really does turn this into a media "hub" ... I'm genuinely excited about this...

As for my stupidity with the view I had left the "view cases" checked in tv shows from when set the movies up that way... But since you pointed me back In to the menu I spotted it and have unchecked that option and posters have now returned... Thanks for that Laugh and sorry for not spotting it Blush

Again, I can't praise you enough for what you have produced, this is an outstanding front end and it truly makes xbmc a genuine media hub. You have created a stylish, elegant, fast, light, beautiful and features packed skin that allows users to have a professional quality and elegant work of art controlling there media. This really should be the default skin as it shows off xbmc's features to the max and shows others how beautiful and yet simple a skin should be.

Can't wait for the update and I owe you a beer for all your hard work Big Grin
@pat
Thanx again for the kind words, but the biggest compliment and credits goes to crookas for creating and all the work for this outstanding skin, and to not forget jezz-x for the confluence skin, as cirrus derives from confluence. I'm just modding and learning ... All the changes i've made are for the 2.0 release for nightly builds, so it's not a direct update ...
Stay tuned for some screenshots, first going to bring my son to bed Smile
http://img851.imageshack.us/slideshow/we...ot022s.png
Fantastic!!! That's really amazing. Genre Editor is a great option et the new now palaying is soShockedShockedShocked.
Is 1.2.7 the last release for Dharma? I have to update my xbmc version to use this great features!
Thanx! This skin is absolute perfection!
GuiZ Wrote:Fantastic!!! That's really amazing. Genre Editor is a great option et the new now palaying is soShockedShockedShocked.
Is 1.2.7 the last release for Dharma? I have to update my xbmc version to use this great features!
Thanx! This skin is absolute perfection!

Thanx ... Smile

Yes all the changes are for recent xbmc builds, i have to fix some bugs and finish some requests, then i'll post a download link for a test release ...

Can't say it with precision, but should be this week ...
butchabay Wrote:Thanx ... Smile

Yes all the changes are for recent xbmc builds, i have to fix some bugs and finish some requests, then i'll post a download link for a test release ...

Can't say it with precision, but should be this week ...

This is incredible... I literally can't wait Shocked
The new centred weather info is much nicer to as currently the top right window is good but looks a tad unsymetrical Smile So that edit makes a huge difference Smile

The clean now playing is EXACTLY what I could wish for and the movie window... Well.. That window is exactly where I would want it to be, this is fantastic. I'm gob smacked and hugely grateful for these features. Amazing. Absolutely amazing. Well done and congratulations for all the hard work you have done. I'm massively impressed.

As a quick side note...
I have2 things I was wondering if were possible to change..

1 - Is there any way we could enable other items to download from tvdb (such as banners etc) in the tv Information section.

For example, the auto downloader in the skin menu, downloaded some non english icns etc for English tv shows ... I'd like to change the non English ones to English ones, however currently there is no way to do this...

The tv series info menu only allows me to download fan art and cover, could you allow us to have the option to view and download logo, clear art, banner, poster etc all from within the tv series information tab?

Does that make sense lol

And 2...

Is it possible to view movies with poster view and have cases enabled, while at the same time, having tv series in posters view too, but with the DVD cases disabled until that option is fixed..

Again I hope that makes sense, if not I'll post a screen shot lol

But again, I have to say I can't wait to test this skin, it looks astounding... I'm truly taken aback but how awesome this skin is.

Ps
Can you post that tron image, it's rather neat Smile
PatrickBateman Wrote:1 - Is there any way we could enable other items to download from tvdb (such as banners etc) in the tv Information section.

For example, the auto downloader in the skin menu, downloaded some non english icns etc for English tv shows ... I'd like to change the non English ones to English ones, however currently there is no way to do this...

The tv series info menu only allows me to download fan art and cover, could you allow us to have the option to view and download logo, clear art, banner, poster etc all from within the tv series information tab?

Does that make sense lol

And 2...

Is it possible to view movies with poster view and have cases enabled, while at the same time, having tv series in posters view too, but with the DVD cases disabled until that option is fixed..

Again I hope that makes sense, if not I'll post a screen shot lol

But again, I have to say I can't wait to test this skin, it looks astounding... I'm truly taken aback but how awesome this skin is.

Ps
Can you post that tron image, it's rather neat Smile

1. Already there Smile Go to TV Show Info, scroll to the right side and press "Get Logo" there you can choose what to download

2. Yes you can enable cases for movies, should not affect posters of tv shows ... be sure you have "poster for rightlist View " enabled in Extended Mod Settings ... go to movies and enanble "show Cases" ... go to TV Shows and disable "Show Cases" ... now you have Cases in Movies and Posters in TV Shows !

The tron Image is taken from Aeon Nox Backgrounds ... or make a google search, should be finded Smile
I've installed the repo, but inside "get addons" there's no skin in cirrus repo HuhHuh

Anyway, i've downloaded it, it's quite nice but series thumbs are not working, I see cirrus default img for every serie.
daviduco Wrote:I've installed the repo, but inside "get addons" there's no skin in cirrus repo HuhHuh

Anyway, i've downloaded it, it's quite nice but series thumbs are not working, I see cirrus default img for every serie.

That's strange, i've seen the download link is refered to an old repo ... have to ask Malexx what's going on ...
daviduco Wrote:I've installed the repo, but inside "get addons" there's no skin in cirrus repo HuhHuh

Yeah it's working now ... the cirrus thumbs are fallback default images ...
You have scraped your tv shows to your library ?
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.07