Wrong artist artwork populated by XBMC?
Ok, I've read over and over thoughout this forum and can not find an answer to my question. How do I change the artist artwork that was improperly attached to the artists. For example, the artwork for the artist Pink uses artwork for Pink Floyd and I can't change it. I downloaded artwork and put it in the artist folder and named it folder.jpg..... NO JOY. I even tried naming it fanart.jpg. My fanart shows up properly, just not the artist artwork...... PLEASE HELP
Come on guru's..... There has to be someone that knows what to do to fix this small problem.....
XBMC has made the rather intelligent decision that you should rather be listening to Pink Floyd rather than Pink.
If you do not agree, you will have to refresh the artist from the artist information panel and manually select another artist.
(see here for corresponding videos screens)
If you just want to change the image, use the get thumb button.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Go to the artist and press I
Then edit the artist and select a new picture.
You my friend are the man. Thanks for the help. I can't believe something so easy has been kicking my ass for the past week.
johnsills1 Wrote:You my friend are the man. Thanks for the help. I can't believe something so easy has been kicking my ass for the past week.

Don't feel to bad, I had to post on the forums to ask the exact same question.

Perhaps the "refresh" button could be updated to say "change movie" or "wrong movieHuh" or something like that.

Once you know it, it works fine.
How would I do this with Apple TV (2)?

I too have wrong artist artwork and also descriptions - Johnny Cash was born in 1982 and is a rapper apparently!

Thanks
Do you think there is a separate method invented only for ATV?
The answer is just above...
Being rude a prerequisite for this forum I see...

So where's the 'I' on the ATV remote then Huh
For being rude again:
I don't have an ATV myself, so I didn't know the answer, but found it in 10 seconds Smile

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Glo...ple_Remote
Thank you!

I didn't even know what question to ask google...
OK sorry. Have had a good read and that still doesn't help... doesn't give me an "I" command !! I'm confused...

All I can get is the contextual menu and there's nothing under that to change the info or photo.
It's in there:
'hold play' on the artist should bring up the artist info dialog...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wrong artist artwork populated by XBMC?0