Xlink help plz
well i tryd everything  ( i know i couldnt have, cuz it would have worked by now then heh ) and i serched the forums here and on the xlink official page, and still didnt solve my problem Sad

in fact im not really sure what the problem is, it just keeps saying "network rechable : not yet" in the xlink ui.

the thing thats confusing me is, i have 2 lan adapters in my pc ( one for the internet and one for the xbox obviously )

the lan for the xbox is ip 192.168.0.1 the xbox is 192.168.0.4. the subnet or submask or what its called is 255.255.255.0. i know that for a fact.

now the ip from the other lan looks kinda wierd. it says 10.0.0.2, which i kinda think is the router making than ip. and the xlink ui says i have a public ip which is 212.242.128.94

now the really confusing part  ( for me anywayz *grin* ) when i acces my router and forward port 30000 which of those ip´s am i supposed to forward to ? im totaly lost, i tried em all over and over again heh..

hope someone can se a lil logic in this madness, and tell me which ip to use  Huh

*edit* btw the router is "zyxel 650r-31" dunno if thats any help

thanks

apophis -dk
it may be roundly asserted that human ingenuity cannot concoct a cipher which human ingenuity cannot resolve - edgar allan poe
i´m guessin´no one knows this then ?  Huh

apophis -dk
it may be roundly asserted that human ingenuity cannot concoct a cipher which human ingenuity cannot resolve - edgar allan poe
first, setup the ports your opening in the settings.

then load the ui on your pc.

make sure your reachable.

next, i would probably make sure that my xbox was configured to connect to the kai engine... as in the engine pcs ip is entered.
(apophis @ jan. 12 2005,22:41 Wrote:the lan for the xbox is ip 192.168.0.1 the xbox is 192.168.0.4. the subnet or submask or what its called is 255.255.255.0. i know that for a fact.
odd on my lan here the subnet mask is the same but my terminal is 192.168.1.2 and my xbox is 192.168.1.49

it looks like your trying to subnet, 1/2 way anyway.

try changing yours to 1 and see what happens.
ty..

i will try rhis as soon as i get home Smile

the problem thou is not the the lan betwen pc and xbox, the problem is, that when i forward port 30000 i dont know which ip to forward it to Image

anywayz, big thanks for ya reply´s, im gonna try it out later today..

apophis -dk

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xlink help plz0