[MAC] Problem Installing Driver Crystal HD
hello everyone

Firstly thank you thank you thank you for the work done by the community about the drivers for the card Broadcom Crystal HD
I bought a Mac Mini Core 2 Duo and I was installing my card, but since then, unable to get to install the drivers so thank you in advance for any help.
I m'escuse for my English, I'm French

Here are the steps I followed:
I downloaded the archive crystalhd-for-osx-1.0.3.zip in the website:
http://code.google.com/p/crystalhd-for-osx/

I unzipped on the desktop in a folder named Crystal
I launched the terminal and drag the folder and I run Crystal guests command. here is what I entered in the terminal ...
Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me

Quote:Last login: Mon Jan 17 17:48:55 on ttys000
Mac-mini-de-revaax:~ revaax$ /Users/revaax/Desktop/crystal sudo mv BroadcomCrystalHD.kext /System/Library/Extensions
-bash: /Users/revaax/Desktop/crystal: is a directory
Mac-mini-de-revaax:~ revaax$ sudo mv BroadcomCrystalHD.kext /System/Library/Extensions
mv: BroadcomCrystalHD.kext: No such file or directory
Mac-mini-de-revaax:~ revaax$ sudo chown -R root:wheel /System/Library/Extensions/BroadcomCrystalHD.kext
Mac-mini-de-revaax:~ revaax$ sudo chmod -R 755 /System/Library/Extensions/BroadcomCrystalHD.kext
Mac-mini-de-revaax:~ revaax$ mv libcrystalhd.dylib /usr/lib/
mv: libcrystalhd.dylib: No such file or directory
Mac-mini-de-revaax:~ revaax$ mv bcmFilePlayFw.bin /usr/lib/
mv: bcmFilePlayFw.bin: No such file or directory
Mac-mini-de-revaax:~ revaax$ sudo chown root:wheel /usr/lib/libcrystalhd.dylib /usr/lib/bcmFilePlayFw.bin
Mac-mini-de-revaax:~ revaax$ sudo chmod 755 /usr/lib/libcrystalhd.dylib /usr/lib/bcmFilePlayFw.bin
Mac-mini-de-revaax:~ revaax$ sudo kextload /System/Library/Extensions/BroadcomCrystalHD.kext
Mac-mini-de-revaax:~ revaax$
Bonjour xaviusius, the instructions below worked for me:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=481157&postcount=1

bonne chance!
Hello Chadfx,

I'm going to redo a test tonight. Thank you for having responded to my post Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MAC] Problem Installing Driver Crystal HD0