Screen goes black during playback
Dear list,

I was wondering if someone can help me on this. I was watching a movie (Transformers 2), ripped in .mkv format and after watching an hr. or so, the screen started flashing and then went completely blank. But the audio keeps playing as normal. If I pause the video, the screen comes back and it goes blank again withing 2/3 mins of playing again. The very same thing happens to the movie .iso as well. Has anyone ever seen this before? Can any one sense something what might be the problem? Thanks in advance for any possible suggestions/hints. Cheers!!
MINIX NEO U22-XJ | Denon AVC-X3800H | KEF Q750 | KEF Q250c | KEF Q150 | KEF Q50a | KEF Kube 10 MIE | LG OLED65G16LA | CoreELEC
I have the same problem. Any insight? What version of NVIDIA driver are you using?
I'm running XBMC over Linux Mint, and have disabled my screen saver completely, using xset with screen saver and DPMS disabled. I have the same problem, which doesn't look resolved. Basically, the same problem, the screen goes black on me every 4 minutes or so while watching videos. Without completely reloading XBMC, what can I do? All of my screen saver settings within XBMC are maxed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Screen goes black during playback0