[Linux] Harmony One Repeating Buttons
Hey guys, read a million threads, couldn't find a working answer. Bought an HP IR Receiver as mentioned in the post. Didn't think to buy the actual remote with it. Was going to use my harmony one to control everything. Got it all working, but everytime I press down or up, it repeats the command almost 2 times.

I've adjusted the setting in harmony remote settings to repeat the code 0 times. IRW says that the command is only being sent once. Yet xbmc moves the selected button twice. I've tried changing the gap settings and remote repeat settings, to no avail. Very frustrated and want this to be working right! Any input would greatly be appreciated. Thanks

for what its worth, lsusb says its a fintek device & harmony software is configured as Media Center Remote
Try the following:

Quote:you need “echo none +lirc > /sys/class/rc/rc0/protocols” in the “/etc/rc.local” file for you system. killed all doubled presses for me.
That fixed it! Thank you! But now the remote doesn't seem as responsive as it was before, even though it moved fast. I have been trying to fix it for the past couple days. Changed the harmony settings and everything, but nothing seems to fix the problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Linux] Harmony One Repeating Buttons0