Is there a plugin for that?
Hi, first thing I couldn't find any other place to post my question. Is there a plugin that you are aware of that let you see what is playing on tv? I'm asking that because I often find myself watching a tv show on my HTPC and wonder what is playing on tv and have to switch to my tv to make sure I don't miss a show I like.
Fraincs Wrote:Hi, first thing I couldn't find any other place to post my question. Is there a plugin that you are aware of that let you see what is playing on tv? I'm asking that because I often find myself watching a tv show on my HTPC and wonder what is playing on tv and have to switch to my tv to make sure I don't miss a show I like.

There are a couple of addons for "Next Aired" but you would have to add in the shows you want to monitor. You could also load a browser and go to Zap2it. I assume that by saying watch tv on my htpc you mean a recording or downloaded show of some type? I'm not aware of a TV Guide type addon other than ones used with Mythbox/Mythtv or the PVR experimental version of XBMC.
Mythbuntu doesn't need viruses - we have Sudo
Dobyken Wrote:I assume that by saying watch tv on my htpc you mean a recording or downloaded show of some type?
Exactly. I don't have a tv card in my HTPC. I'm trying in fact not to miss shows because I forget to check what's playing ''live''.
i'll add the possibility to add show you don't have in library with next aired.
TVRAGE-EPS does this. It will add everything from your library and you can manually type in a show.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there a plugin for that?0