Movie folder.jpg not showing now
Hi

I'm using the latest stable version, 10.0 Dharma.

All my movies are named

Movie [year]/Movie [year]

and my jpg is in

Movie [year]/folder.jpg

My movies are all on my Freenas box. The images worked when i first added them, but have since booted xbmc up when the nas box was off and it added different images.

Now the nas box is on its still using the other images. Is xbmc not supposed to look for folder.jpg first ?

Ive updated the library after adding some new movies on the freenas box and the new ones don't use the folder.jpg either, I've deleted each movie from the library one at a time and added them again also tried refreshing the movie information, nothing seems to work.

Any simple way to fix this? or do I have to edit each movies thumb ? which works but will take forever..

Is there a simple way to completely clear the whole Library/Video sources and start over?

Thanks
Try deleting the thumbnails directory and the movie database file then scan library again
Press THANK USER if I Help
Ive deleted the thumbs folder and a file called MyVideos34.db

Ive tried adding everything back, which took ages to download all the info, but it didn't add the movies to any sort of library. It just added the TV shows.

Ive just tried deleting the files again, and just adding the movies but the movies are still showing the posters its downloading and not my folder.jpg

are there any other files that should be deleted ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie folder.jpg not showing now0