Hide Watched Toggle Key?
I know that <key>ToggleWatched</key> toggles the flag for whether a video is watched, but is there a keymap to toggle the Hide Watched switch, or does this have to be a skin solution?
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
while browsing the library??

just hit 'W'
pletopia Wrote:while browsing the library??

just hit 'W'

I knew I wasn't being clear. I want a key to toggle the view of whether I see all movies or just the ones I haven't watched.
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
Take a nosy in the skin and find the id of the control. Then send that a click message.

SendClick(id of control) I think it is - you may have to check the wiki Smile
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

The default button id is 10 - Show only watched, unwatched or all videos

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
EXCELLENT! XBMC's flexibility never ceases to amaze.

As predicted by those above, <key>SendClick(10)</key> rotates through all movies, watched, unwatched. Dug through the Aeon MQ2 skin files but I wasn't able to find the id it uses to toggle between all movies and unwatched, but I can certainly live with the rotating option.

Thanks.
Change it to 14 for 'Show only unwatched or all videos'.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Lis...deoNav.xml
I can't make this work. I added <w>SendClick(10)</w> in my keyboard.xml, and mapped a w keystroke in eventghost but this has no effect. The only thing it does is move the selected movie to the one next to it. Can someone point me in the right direction, it would make my htpc one step closer to perfection.
Thanks.
nuane Wrote:I can't make this work. I added <w>SendClick(10)</w> in my keyboard.xml, and mapped a w keystroke in eventghost but this has no effect. The only thing it does is move the selected movie to the one next to it. Can someone point me in the right direction, it would make my htpc one step closer to perfection.
Thanks.

I bet you already have that 'w' key mapped under MyVideoLibrary [I'm guessing on the name of that section b/c I'm not @ home]. I recall the default is <w>togglewatched</w>, which flags a movie as watched or unwatched, and then moves to the next movie when pressed.

Either remove <w>togglewatched</w>, or change the key you're using for SendClick(10) or togglewatched.
thanks for the fast reply, I got a fresh keyboard.xml from git and added <j>SendClick(10)</j> in the global settings. Working like charm now. I think I screwed up my old keyboard.xml. Thanks alot Curtis-r.
Hitcher Wrote:Change it to 14 for 'Show only unwatched or all videos'.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Lis...deoNav.xml

Thanks for the link too. That will prove helpful in the future.
I know this is a massive kick but does anybody know if the SendClick(14) has changed with Kodi 17 Beta 6?
Somehow it does not work for me anymore,

Have this in my keyboard.xml which is the same as with Kodi 16
Code:
<keymap>
    <videolibrary>
        <keyboard>
            <g>SendClick(14)</g>
        </keyboard>
    </videolibrary>
    <FullscreenVideo>
        <keyboard>
            <d>ActivateWindow(SubtitleSearch)</d>
            <n>AudioNextLanguage</n>
        </keyboard>
    </FullscreenVideo>
</keymap>
(2016-12-18, 13:32)Rouzax Wrote: I know this is a massive kick but does anybody know if the SendClick(14) has changed with Kodi 17 Beta 6?

Code:
<keymap>
    <videolibrary>
        <keyboard>
            <g>SendClick(14)</g>
        </keyboard>
    </videolibrary>
    <FullscreenVideo>
        <keyboard>
            <n>AudioNextLanguage</n>
        </keyboard>
    </FullscreenVideo>
</keymap>

This is what worked for me...

<keymap>
<global>
<keyboard>
<g>SendClick(14)</g>
</keyboard>
</global>
</keymap>
(2016-12-27, 20:14)gardnersm Wrote:
(2016-12-18, 13:32)Rouzax Wrote: I know this is a massive kick but does anybody know if the SendClick(14) has changed with Kodi 17 Beta 6?

Code:
<keymap>
    <videolibrary>
        <keyboard>
            <g>SendClick(14)</g>
        </keyboard>
    </videolibrary>
    <FullscreenVideo>
        <keyboard>
            <n>AudioNextLanguage</n>
        </keyboard>
    </FullscreenVideo>
</keymap>

This is what worked for me...

<keymap>
<global>
<keyboard>
<g>SendClick(14)</g>
</keyboard>
</global>
</keymap>

Thanks will give it a go.
Also found that they did indeed remove the videolibrary section. See http://kodi.wiki/view/Window_IDs at the bottom of the page.

Changed mine to videos and it now works.
Code:
<keymap>
    <videos>
        <keyboard>
            <g>SendClick(14)</g>
        </keyboard>
    </videos>
    <FullscreenVideo>
        <keyboard>
            <n>AudioNextLanguage</n>
        </keyboard>