Launchers are no good! Emulate me!
I have been scouring the google and forums and general interwebs for the last few days and have yet to find the info that I need. My google-fu skills are clearly not that great, or alternately, I just don't understand what I am reading.
I want to be able to launch my Rom collection from XBMC (v10.0). I know that the emulators and Roms that I have are good because they play perfectly when I launch them just form my normal desktop (Mac OSX 10.6.6). However, when I try to launch them from either Launcher, Advanced Launcher, or Rom Collection Browser, it opens the emulator and then just goes to a window asking me where the rom is. In all the emulators that I configured for launcher, I use as my general argument "%rom%" but that doesnt seem to point the emulators to the rom. I am specifically talking about RockNES and TGEmu. I got ZSnes to work, which is a triumph, but yet, Nintendo and TG-16 beckon!
Any help that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
washkow Wrote:I have been scouring the google and forums and general interwebs for the last few days and have yet to find the info that I need. My google-fu skills are clearly not that great, or alternately, I just don't understand what I am reading.
I want to be able to launch my Rom collection from XBMC (v10.0). I know that the emulators and Roms that I have are good because they play perfectly when I launch them just form my normal desktop (Mac OSX 10.6.6). However, when I try to launch them from either Launcher, Advanced Launcher, or Rom Collection Browser, it opens the emulator and then just goes to a window asking me where the rom is. In all the emulators that I configured for launcher, I use as my general argument "%rom%" but that doesnt seem to point the emulators to the rom. I am specifically talking about RockNES and TGEmu. I got ZSnes to work, which is a triumph, but yet, Nintendo and TG-16 beckon!
Any help that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Prior to use these emulators using any mentioned launchers, you have to be sure that they have a command line support. If you cannot start them with roms on your operating system using the command line, those emulators will never works with any launcher. Oo

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Launchers are no good! Emulate me!0