• 16(current)
[RELEASE] Weather Plus Addon
el_Paraguayo Wrote:Aha!

Code:
14:49:24 T:1501674352 M:3738693632  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
14:49:46 T:3020203904 M:3741073408   ERROR: Python script "/home/anto/.xbmc/addons/weather.weatherplus/resources/lib/accuweather_location.py" does not exist

it's case sensitive on Linux - file is Accuweather_Location.py

EDIT:
Confirmed - changed the file name to lower case and it's running beautifully. Thanks.

Oh, that's good. I upload fixed settings.xml, so it'll be never making problem.
So any chance of this (a stable version) being submitted to the official eden repo at some point ? you can continue to do dev work in the other one.

When/if we do a list of changes of stuff I'd like to mention this as a change to the Confluence skin and have a nice easy "go into addons and install it" comment. rather than go find a third party repo and install that then install it

PS. I changed your topic title too
Jezz_X Wrote:So any chance of this (a stable version) being submitted to the official eden repo at some point ? you can continue to do dev work in the other one.

When/if we do a list of changes of stuff I'd like to mention this as a change to the Confluence skin and have a nice easy "go into addons and install it" comment. rather than go find a third party repo and install that then install it

PS. I changed your topic title too

If no issues occur until this weekend, I'll try to submit to official repo.
I really thank you for working with this addon.
Weather + is a nifty and a fantastic addon. It deserves to be in the OFFICIAL XBMC REPO.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
Recently updated to nightly dated 9th june. Weather+ addon is being shown as " script failed".
please help
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
This is the best addon for xbmc. I have been using this addon about three weeks with no problems,then today (without changing anything) i have been receiving this error "script Failed: weather.weather plus". Any help would be great on this excellent addon.

kevin
Hello!!

I've been using your add-on since i first installed XBMC in PC, with AEON MQ2.

However, i cannot update it. It's stuck in 2.0 version, the option to update the add-on is always grey (by the way the repo always ir ready to update, maybe this is the problem).

The thing is, could you please upload the .zip add-on anywhere so we would be able to manually install it?

It would be of great help.

Thanks for your help.
Isuris Wrote:This is the best addon for xbmc. I have been using this addon about three weeks with no problems,then today (without changing anything) i have been receiving this error "script Failed: weather.weather plus". Any help would be great on this excellent addon.

kevin

Me Too!

Mark
Me too! just started today and no extended forecasts either.
docmichael Wrote:Me too! just started today and no extended forecasts either.
I'm having the same issue -- never had a problem with the script in several months until today Sad
me too! script has started failing today
Image ImageImage
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 -XBMC git nightly build - Skin: !T svn updated nightly
MB: Asus M4A785-M
CPU: AMD Phenom X4 9850 - 2.5GHz @ 2.7GHz
RAM: Patriot PC6400 4GB DDR2
HD Space: (3) WD Caviar Black 1 TB, (1) WD Caviar Green 1.5 TB
yeah me too
Quote:12:58:56 T:4476 M:2222243840 ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
12:58:56 T:4476 M:2222243840 ERROR: Error Contents: list index out of range
12:58:56 T:4476 M:2222010368 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "D:\XBMC Dev\XBMC_New\portable_data\addons\weather.weatherplus\default.py", line 41, in <module>
Main()
File "D:\XBMC Dev\XBMC_New\portable_data\addons\weather.weatherplus\xbmcplugin_weather.py", line 99, in __init__
self._fetch_36_forecast()
File "D:\XBMC Dev\XBMC_New\portable_data\addons\weather.weatherplus\xbmcplugin_weather.py", line 365, in _fetch_36_forecast
alerts, alertsrss, alertsnotify, alertscolor, alertscount, forecasts, extras, video, video_local = self.WeatherClient.fetch_36_forecast( self.WEATHER_WINDOW.getProperty( "Video" ) )
File "D:\XBMC Dev\XBMC_New\portable_data\addons\weather.weatherplus\WeatherClient.py", line 1898, in fetch_36_forecast
parser = Forecast36HourParser( htmlSource, htmlSource_5, _localtime_, self.translate )
File "D:\XBMC Dev\XBMC_New\portable_data\addons\weather.weatherplus\WeatherClient.py", line 459, in __init__
self._get_forecast( htmlSource, htmlSource_5, localtime )
File "D:\XBMC Dev\XBMC_New\portable_data\addons\weather.weatherplus\WeatherClient.py", line 678, in _get_forecast
self.forecast += [ ( days[count], iconpath, brief[ count+1 ], temperature_info[ count ], _localize_unit( temperature[ count ] ), precip_title[ count ], precip_amount[ count ].replace( "%", "" ), brief[ count+4 ], daylight[ count ][ 0 ], _localize_unit( str(int(daylight[count][1].split(" ")[3].split(":")[0])-time_diff) + ":" + daylight[count][1].split(" ")[3].split(":")[1], "time" ), ) ]
IndexError: list index out of range
count me in
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
Same here ...
Ditto
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Weather Plus Addon2