buffering issues after nitoTV update
So I was having the problem where my AppleTV2 would just die after about 30 minutes because of the apple update notice I presume. I installed the nitoTV update to address that and also I updated the nitoTV app to .9.6 or whatever the latest version is. Now however i'm getting serious buffering issues every 2 to 3 minutesHuh I've uninstalled and reinstalled XBMC, restarted Lowtide, updated the openssh package but still it buffers pretty bad.

The only thing I changed was an update to NitoTV and then the nitoTV apple notification suppression.

Any ideas? At least my appletv doesnt die ever few minutes because of the update notification Smile

Running 4.2.1, appleTV connected via Wifi, XBMC version is whatever apt-get-update installs as of today.
I had slow UI issues that might be related to your problem though I did not specifically have stuttering, but then I run on a wired network. In the end, I had to restore and re-jailbreak, only this time I used a manual edit of /etc/hosts instead of the nitoTV implementation of update suppression and everything is fine.

As a first step, install top (apt-get install top) and run "top -o cpu" to see if your CPU utilization is close to 100% which mine was. If so, consider redoing everything. It is a pain but took me only 15 minutes and I had all the files at hand.
Fire TV Stick, Xiaomi Mi Box, Tanix TX3 Mini (S905W), Fire TV with 4K, Apple TV 4K, Tanix TX3 (S905X3)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
buffering issues after nitoTV update0