Compliments and notes
Hi ronie, first of all a huge thank you for this wonderful skin and sorry if my English is not perfect but I am Italian. I wanted to bring to your attention a strange things that I noticed. I don't know if it's a bug or if it depends on me.

Well, when I enter in info dialog of movie or tvshow, if the button trailer doesn't exist (in tvshow always), is impossible to access and scroll the cast list.

Then, when I play a movie directly from info dialog I can access to info and cast in OSD, but when I play a movie from the list I can access only to info, the cast button disappear.

I hope I explained myself well. I love this skin is the best skin I've tried to xbmc.

That's all for now! Big Grin
LG M227WD - ASUS S1-AT5NM10E - LOGITECH HARMONY 300i - MINI KEYBOARD USB
Running Ubuntu Precise 12.04.04 - FRODO 12.03 - Transparency!
Movies: 996 - TV Show: 98 - Albums: 1161

My Script: Rating Update - Thumbnails Cleaner
m4x1m Wrote:Well, when I enter in info dialog of movie or tvshow, if the button trailer doesn't exist (in tvshow always), is impossible to access and scroll the cast list.
thanx, fixed in svn now. :-)

m4x1m Wrote:Then, when I play a movie directly from info dialog I can access to info and cast in OSD, but when I play a movie from the list I can access only to info, the cast button disappear.
did you start the movie in filemode? in that case, xbmc does not provide the cast info to the skin.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:did you start the movie in filemode? in that case, xbmc does not provide the cast info to the skin.

No I start the movie in library mode, exactly in fanart view mode and in OSD the cast button disappear, else if I entering in info dialog and then start movie the cast button appear.

Something similar happens also for the trailer. If I play the trailer from info dialog, it's all right, but if I play from the list (top right button) in fanart mode the trailer play without dvd case and cover, I think, now I have no way to try, but if you can please test it.

m4x1m Wrote:No I start the movie in library mode, exactly in fanart view mode and in OSD the cast button disappear, else if I entering in info dialog and then start movie the cast button appear.
what version of xbmc are you using?
it appears to be broken in dharma:
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/11138
m4x1m Wrote:Something similar happens also for the trailer. If I play the trailer from info dialog, it's all right, but if I play from the list (top right button) in fanart mode the trailer play without dvd case and cover, I think, now I have no way to try, but if you can please test it.
you are right, but there's nothing i can do about it. it's an xbmc issue.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:what version of xbmc are you using?
it appears to be broken in dharma:
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/11138

you are right, but there's nothing i can do about it. it's an xbmc issue.

XBMC LIVE
Upgraded to Ubuntu Maverick 10.10
Dharma 10.01

is the last version in xbmc home page, there's no nightly builds for linux at least I have not found I do not trust the unofficial builds.

in any case don't worry, I'll post everything that I will notice, then it's an xbmc issue ... patience ... does nothing.

if you do not mind I'll do a bit of beta testing Big Grin i love too much this skin

m4x1m Wrote:No I start the movie in library mode, exactly in fanart view mode and in OSD the cast button disappear, else if I entering in info dialog and then start movie the cast button appear.

Something similar happens also for the trailer. If I play the trailer from info dialog, it's all right, but if I play from the list (top right button) in fanart mode the trailer play without dvd case and cover, I think, now I have no way to try, but if you can please test it.

I can confirm the cast bug also with pre 11.0 . I've discovered it few days ago, but only yesterday it's related to location where do you play a video from.
Movie/TV show info screen - cast is available in VideoPlayer,
Library View - cast is not available in Videoplayer

I'll try to play trailer later and report here. Maybe we should also fill a bug report at trac unless it's already fixed in latest git.
ezechiel1917 Wrote:I can confirm the cast bug also with pre 11.0 . I've discovered it few days ago, but only yesterday it's related to location where do you play a video from.

i can't reproduce the issue. i'm running a custom git build (compiled 5 days ago) on linux.
cast info shows up fine on the osd, regardless how i start the video.
ezechiel1917 Wrote:I can confirm the cast bug also with pre 11.0 . I've discovered it few days ago, but only yesterday it's related to location where do you play a video from.

Well, then I'm not crazy.

Quote:I'll try to play trailer later and report here. Maybe we should also fill a bug report at trac unless it's already fixed in latest git.

Good idea!

I ask you something?

It's better to use the pre11 + pvr or the classic 10.01 there much difference?
Could I have big problems?

ronie Wrote:i can't reproduce the issue. i'm running a custom git build (compiled 5 days ago) on linux.

maybe it was an xbmc issue, it will be resolved shortly

ronie Wrote:i can't reproduce the issue. i'm running a custom git build (compiled 5 days ago) on linux.

that's what I thought, and I was about to ignore it until next pvr ppa build

m4x1m Wrote:Something similar happens also for the trailer. If I play the trailer from info dialog, it's all right, but if I play from the list (top right button) in fanart mode the trailer play without dvd case and cover, I think, now I have no way to try, but if you can please test it.

ronie Wrote:you are right, but there's nothing i can do about it. it's an xbmc issue.

Can anyone confirm, that it was working before? Because I'm 90% it was if trailer started in fullscreen, but never worked if trailer was started in window then switched to fullscreen (by design - unfortunately I can't find my post where I asked developers about it) Now it doesn't work even when started in fullscreen.
ezechiel1917 Wrote:that's what I thought, and I was about to ignore it until next pvr ppa build

just tested and indeed doesn't work on current pvr ppa.
works fine with main git though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Compliments and notes0