• 79(current)
XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins)
Wrong thread.... Never mind Smile
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Hi,

I was thinking of purchasing playon to use myLibrary to integrate netflix directly to the xbmc library. I have a couple of questions though:

1. I read on a guide that every time playon server restarts this stops ALL the strm files from working that are grabbed from playon using MyLibrary. Is this true because that seems like it would be a massive headache to re-download everything and re-integrate it back into the library every time playon is restarted.

2. Is it possible to setup MyLibrary to rip all of the content from a source and schedule for new content, e.g. All netflix shows+movies or all of hulu?

3. I'm not 100% on the full amount of content on netflix, is ALL of it impractical? If so is there a way to setup to download everything I cherry pick off there as a start and then schedule it to download anything new that arrives everyday and maintain that list?
(2014-03-05, 16:34)ianuk2005 Wrote: 1. I read on a guide that every time playon server restarts this stops ALL the strm files from working that are grabbed from playon using MyLibrary. Is this true because that seems like it would be a massive headache to re-download everything and re-integrate it back into the library every time playon is restarted.

That is true, but XBMC.MyLibrary will apparently correct the stream files next time it runs. As an experiment I restarted my PlayOn server. Sure enough, my episodes of Merlin on Hulu wouldn't play anymore. Since my config file still has Merlin in it (grabbing from My Subscriptions), I ran XBMC.MyLibrary again. Then the stream files worked again.

Quote:2. Is it possible to setup MyLibrary to rip all of the content from a source and schedule for new content, e.g. All netflix shows+movies or all of hulu?

Yup. I use Windows Scheduler to trigger XBMC.MyLibrary.

Quote:3. I'm not 100% on the full amount of content on netflix, is ALL of it impractical? If so is there a way to setup to download everything I cherry pick off there as a start and then schedule it to download anything new that arrives everyday and maintain that list?

Yea, doing all of Netflix is probably a really bad idea. You're much better of putting stuff in your Netflix Queue and then point XBMC.MyLibrary to the queue. That way as you add stuff there it'll get added to XBMC next time you run XBMC.MyLibrary.
(2014-03-02, 01:29)ylafont Wrote: So my question is Why use <LinuxSambaPrefix> ?

Also. is there a method to store the streams with the same directory structure as they retrieved from each plugin or be allowed to modified the saved directory for each source?

Any answer on this? thanks.
Seems the plexbmc thread is dead, so I'll ask here. Has anybody got this working with plexbmc? More specifically, getting the strms to play without choosing a resolution. I enabled 'always use highest resolution', but that doesn't work.
I know this is a bit off topic, but I am trying to get this to work for MyLibrary. If anyone has any ideas/a solution, please post in the plexbmc thread.
Sorry noob here. I've been trying to set Mylibrary up all morning to no avail. I just want to get hulu up and running for now. I use playon media server. A couple things first when I try to run XBMC.MyLibrary. jar I get the error "The system cannot find the path specified" At the top it reads "C:\Windows\system32>"C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe" -jar "XBMC.MyLibrary.jar"

I thought this was strange because I have java 7 update 51 the latest version.

The second problem I'm having is writing the script for a simple scrape of my favorites(obviously it doesn't matter if I cant get Mylibrary to even run)

Thanks in advance.
(2014-03-18, 17:13)rthomas529 Wrote: Sorry noob here. I've been trying to set Mylibrary up all morning to no avail. I just want to get hulu up and running for now. I use playon media server. A couple things first when I try to run XBMC.MyLibrary. jar I get the error "The system cannot find the path specified" At the top it reads "C:\Windows\system32>"C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe" -jar "XBMC.MyLibrary.jar"

The second problem I'm having is writing the script for a simple scrape of my favorites(obviously it doesn't matter if I cant get Mylibrary to even run)

Thanks in advance.
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=bChyp8HJ
(2014-03-18, 17:13)rthomas529 Wrote: Sorry noob here. I've been trying to set Mylibrary up all morning to no avail. I just want to get hulu up and running for now. I use playon media server. A couple things first when I try to run XBMC.MyLibrary. jar I get the error "The system cannot find the path specified" At the top it reads "C:\Windows\system32>"C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe" -jar "XBMC.MyLibrary.jar"

Thanks in advance.
IIRC you need Java 6 installed at the location listed "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe", or possibly java 7 exe file in that location. If that gets it running, and you can't get the xml file set up, post it here.
(2014-03-18, 21:15)spyder Wrote:

Thanks in advance.
IIRC you need Java 6 installed at the location listed "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe", or possibly java 7 exe file in that location. If that gets it running, and you can't get the xml file set up, post it here.

If you're running XBMC.MyLibrary from the included Run-x86.cmd (or Run-x64.cmd), you just need to change the path in that file to point to your Java 7 install. On my HTPC I changed the line in the Run-x86.cmd file to:

"%ProgramFiles%\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe" -jar "XBMC.MyLibrary.jar"

and then XBMC.MyLibrary ran fine without having to install Java 6. Should be a similar change for the x64 command.
Hi Guys

I used this tool and found it quite frustrating trying to cherry pick content from different upnp sources. Also when you add a lot of shows it gets quite slow to parse through and generate all the streams when you have 100's of tv shows.

So to alleviate this I've began a new project to manage content from upnp sources (such as playon and plex) and generate strm files.

A lot of time and work is going into this so I was wondering what level of interest there is and if users would be willing to pay a small upfront price for software like this ($5-$10)?

Once finished it will have the following features:

-Browse all upnp media servers with art, tv show and movie details.
-Add shows to my Shows
-Add movies to my Movies
-Add folders to my Folders
-Auto saving shows/movies/folders between sessions
-Fast strm generation (currently scans all of netflix in < 45 mins)
-Scheduling auto strm generation

Let me know what you guys think and any features you would like to see!

does this plugin work with the XBMCTorrents add-on?
(2014-03-20, 22:58)ianuk2005 Wrote: Hi Guys

I used this tool and found it quite frustrating trying to cherry pick content from different upnp sources. Also when you add a lot of shows it gets quite slow to parse through and generate all the streams when you have 100's of tv shows.

So to alleviate this I've began a new project to manage content from upnp sources (such as playon and plex) and generate strm files.

A lot of time and work is going into this so I was wondering what level of interest there is and if users would be willing to pay a small upfront price for software like this ($5-$10)?

-Add shows to my Shows
-Add movies to my Movies

I would personally ask for a donation, let the user dictate its worth. I look forward to giving it a try…
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Hi
Does this addon support urlresolver ?
I have many strm files but can't read them until they are unrestricted by realdebrid
Looks interesting.
(2014-03-20, 22:58)ianuk2005 Wrote: Hi Guys

-Add shows to my Shows
-Add movies to my Movies

Way to hijack someone else's thread...
  • 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins)10