• 10(current)
WIP Skin Testing: 4.2.0 - 29-09-15 - Sent to repository.
(2015-06-27, 17:05)Piers Wrote:
(2015-06-27, 14:31)komplex Wrote: You can't save your settings in the screensaver options

Tried this using a keyboard and a remote, you can only go left or right to change the % but not down to actually save the option, i noticed this a while ago in the skin options too in the "Music Panel opens" you can't press down once it's highlighted, not much of a problem there as you can still go up

Thanks. I didn't notice that. I'll take a look at it and issue a fix.

Fixed and skin submitted to repository Smile
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Hey , anyway to get version 4.0991.2 still ? i like the flat theme that came with it , unless that was a test for now
(2015-06-28, 04:15)Karnage11 Wrote: Hey , anyway to get version 4.0991.2 still ? i like the flat theme that came with it , unless that was a test for now

4.1 has been submitted to the repository, this includes both themes and should be available to install directly.

Locked thread until 4.1.x is released.

Opened thread, 4.1.010 released - see first post for changes.

This is an ongoing thread where bug fixes and cosmetic changes will be released for testing. If I don't notice any other issues, or nobody reports them, then this will be sent to the repo.

Options set in thumbnail view are being shared in TV and Movies, it's the latest version on github
(2015-06-29, 19:59)komplex Wrote: Options set in thumbnail view are being shared in TV and Movies, it's the latest version on github

That's the default behaviour, I've just tested 3.50 for Helix

(2015-06-29, 20:01)Piers Wrote: That's the default behaviour, I've just tested 3.50 for Helix

Yeah just been testing it out a lil there, the only view that it doesn't happen with is landscape

EDIT: Guessing it's a Kodi thing just seeing both TV and Movies as videos so keeping the options the same
can't seem to get the Flat theme to show up in Appearance at all
(2015-06-29, 20:20)Karnage11 Wrote: can't seem to get the Flat theme to show up in Appearance at all

Use the version from the Kodi repo and you can change themes in appearance settings
ok so this version not yet ready for it then
(2015-06-29, 20:36)Karnage11 Wrote: ok so this version not yet ready for it then

The version on github is mainly used for testing
(2015-06-29, 20:20)Karnage11 Wrote: can't seem to get the Flat theme to show up in Appearance at all

(2015-06-29, 20:34)komplex Wrote:

Use the version from the Kodi repo and you can change themes in appearance settings

(2015-06-29, 20:36)Karnage11 Wrote: ok so this version not yet ready for it then

(2015-06-29, 20:43)komplex Wrote:

The version on github is mainly used for testing

Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

komplex, can you please let me know how you're finding the control behaviour for add-on settings?

(2015-06-29, 20:50)Piers Wrote: komplex, can you please let me know how you're finding the control behaviour for add-on settings?

Up works down doesn't, but as long as i can move to save the option i happy Smile

Also found a stange the bug with arrows in the skin settings

When its like this you can freely move up and down

But when its highlighting the other arrow you cant move up or down

EDIT:
But with either of these arrows highlighted you can move up just not down
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin Testing: 4.2.0 - 29-09-15 - Sent to repository.1