• 9(current)
v14 Xperience1080 3.x
(2014-12-02, 16:12)Slurrrp Wrote: Looks good. I know its an alpha but i hope you're not keeping this animation speed. Way too fast.

There's actually a typo in the alpha which means that the animation is a little faster than it should be. I've slowed it down so it's more fluid for the next release.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
v2.1.0 released

- Updated Download link
- Please report errors you find

(2014-12-01, 14:28)Darre Wrote: Hi!

I love your skin.. been using it since you first released it =)

As I upgraded to Kodi Helix RC today, I also upgraded this skin.. and this is what info list view looks like for me:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t60t6e9l61bsu9....14.58.jpg

There is some glitch with the year, but more importantly the episode counter is displaced.

I even tried a clean install, same thing there. Its broken in the list of all series, and in seasonview. Episodeview is fine.

I've fixed this for the latest version.

Thank you for releasing this amazing skin Piers. I've noticed one small issue:

There seems to be a debug text operating on the top left of the screen. Here's a screenshot:

It appears and the values change every time I change screens etc, so it's live. Maybe you accidentally forgot to disable it?

Hope that helps and thanks once again for releasing this skin as soon as you could. Looking forward to your further updates. Wink

Running Kodi Helix 14.0 RC1 on the Amazon Fire TV.
Guys, how do you populate the 'Spotlight' and 'Ongoing TV Shows' tiles? Would be nice to get these filled up with content from Genesis/1Channel or anywhere else.

Also, what does 'Kiosk Mode' do?

Thanks
(2014-12-02, 17:36)Hustler1337 Wrote: Thank you for releasing this amazing skin Piers. I've noticed one small issue:

There seems to be a debug text operating on the top left of the screen. Here's a screenshot:

It appears and the values change every time I change screens etc, so it's live. Maybe you accidentally forgot to disable it?

Hope that helps and thanks once again for releasing this skin as soon as you could. Looking forward to your further updates. Wink

Running Kodi Helix 14.0 RC1 on the Amazon Fire TV.

I'll do a new release to fix that!
EDIT: New download link on main page for v2.1.1 - fixes debug text displaying. Sorry about that.

(2014-12-02, 17:55)Hustler1337 Wrote: Guys, how do you populate the 'Spotlight' and 'Ongoing TV Shows' tiles? Would be nice to get these filled up with content from Genesis/1Channel or anywhere else.

Also, what does 'Kiosk Mode' do?

Thanks

The Spotlight should auto-populate with random items, the Ongoing TV Shows will start to show results once you've started to view TV series.

Kiosk mode stops viewtypes from being changed and a few other settings, you shouldn't need it.

Quote:Fix home item count (Movie, TV, Music)

could you please provide the changes you've done to fix this Smile
DL link is broken? Or private perhaps? but this old one works:

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=ec97a2d91...E7%2126428

other then that the info list view is now fixed for me.. so the skin is fully usable with Helix. Thx Big Grin
(2014-12-02, 20:32)xhaggi Wrote:
Quote:Fix home item count (Movie, TV, Music)

could you please provide the changes you've done to fix this Smile

I've also fixed the issue with Year/Rating/Star/Episode Count etc for list and infolist view. I'd do a thing on github but I have no idea how it works.

Home items: Includes_Home.xml
List/Infolist: MyVideoNav.xml / ViewtypesVideos.xml

(2014-12-02, 22:21)Darre Wrote: DL link is broken? Or private perhaps? but this old one works:

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=ec97a2d91...E7%2126428

other then that the info list view is now fixed for me.. so the skin is fully usable with Helix. Thx Big Grin

That's an old version and will be deleted.

v2.2.4-beta is now up.

Additions include:

-- Viewtype fixes (these now display correctly on all screens)
- Info TV: Rating, Year, Episode Count, Series Rating
- Info Film: Rating, Year
- Infolist TV: Rating, Year, Episode Count, Series Rating
- Infolist Film: Rating, Year

-- Textures
- selected
- music textures
- Replacing/Correcting flags (North Korean flag is now gone for Korean language films)
- Panel texture for various display types has been updated

-- Various other fixes with xml and textures.

See first post for link.

Wow, some amazing touches here well done it looks great.

I'm not sure if you still needed help with selecting an alternative textures file as a skin setting? If so, all you need to do is put the additional textures file in the media folder and you can select it from appearances as a different theme.

Keep up the refinements Smile
(2014-12-03, 18:02)im85288 Wrote: Wow, some amazing touches here well done it looks great.

I'm not sure if you still needed help with selecting an alternative textures file as a skin setting? If so, all you need to do is put the additional textures file in the media folder and you can select it from appearances as a different theme.

Keep up the refinements Smile

Cheers and that was far more simple than I thought! I'll include `Black's textures in the next version so the user has a choice.

What Version should be using for Gotham?
Found a little bug with the onscreen keyboard with German layout qwertz.

One letter is outside the grid and the letters ö and ß are missing.

Bye the way :great mod of the xperience1080 skin. Very clean design. [

Image of the big will follow...
(2014-12-04, 01:59)TwistedisAGod Wrote: What Version should be using for Gotham?

Gotham is no longer supported - Helix is more than stable enough now for everyday use. These will only work on Kodi 14.x (Helix) due to large changes.

(2014-12-04, 02:54)MadZeh Wrote: Found a little bug with the onscreen keyboard with German layout qwertz.

One letter is outside the grid and the letters ö and ß are missing.

Bye the way :great mod of the xperience1080 skin. Very clean design. [

Image of the big will follow...

I only tested English, please provide a screenshot Smile

It's taken from my Android device, but on my HTPC it's the same
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 3.x8