v3.44.41 is the current version
1080 (X)perience (F)idelity - the 'F' doesn't stand for Flat.
Now available from the official repository.
- Download Kodi 14.x
- Go to Settings -> Appearance -> Skin -> (Select current skin) -> Get More... -> 1080XF (should be the first one)
- The screen may go blank for 10 seconds to 1 minute, this is normal.
- Dependencies will be automatically downloaded, installed and enabled.
- You will be asked if you would like to keep the new skin, select Yes.
- Download the Fanart pack from here.
- Enter the weather section and make sure you're using OpenWeatherMap Extended.
- Press down/up to open the menu.
- Untick 'Hide fanart'.
- Select 'Set fanart path'.
- You'll now be presented with a dialogue to choose the location of the extracted images you have just downloaded.
- Point it to that directory as instructed in the Fanart thread.
- That's it, you should now have the full weather display. You may need to restart Kodi.
- non-EN languages not all updated.
- Button for Favourites not working on home screen when RSS is enabled.
Reporting an issue
Please provide a screenshot (if applicable) and detailed description of the problem you're experiencing. If it's to do with a third party add-on, a log is helpful.
Want to buy me a coffee/beer?