Xperience1080 3.50.00 is for Kodi 14.x "Helix" only
Now available from the official repository.
- Download Kodi 14.x
- Go to Settings -> Appearance -> Skin -> (Select current skin) -> Get More... -> Xperience1080
- The screen may go blank for 10 seconds to 1 minute, this is normal.
- Dependencies will be automatically downloaded, installed and enabled.
- You will be asked if you would like to keep the new skin, select Yes.
- IMPORTANT: If you are moving from 1080XF to Xperience1080 please read below.
- Download the Fanart pack from here.
- Enter the weather section and make sure you're using OpenWeatherMap Extended.
- Press down/up to open the menu.
- Untick 'Hide fanart'.
- Select 'Set fanart path'.
- You'll now be presented with a dialogue to choose the location of the extracted images you have just downloaded.
- Point it to that directory as instructed in the Fanart thread.
- That's it, you should now have the full weather display. You may need to restart Kodi.
Changes in 3.50.x.
- Trakt add-on dialogue integration.
- Playlists fixed for widgets.
- All panels resized to use the best of Xperience1080 but allow for less wasted space.
- Removal of the hideous 'stats' panel in Settings.
- Extended widget support for Upcoming Movies, In Theatres, Popular Movies, Top Rated Movies, Trending TV Shows, Trending Movies.
- Correctly user-translated strings (several languages)
- Corrects skin support for the Home Theatre add-on.
- Various fixes to Kiosk Mode.
- Fixes to all areas of the File Manager.
- Small visual progress indicator added to now playing media when pressing M.
- Various fixes to TV Tunes + labels + Skin Settings.
- Optional Coloured Home Tiles.
- Option to disable stream and file path (disabled as default).
- Changes Song Count to Album count (requested more than once).
- Corrects Search going to Power button instead of Search 'bar'.
- Adds an option to reset the skin to default settings, use with caution.
- Special episodes now show season number.
- Ability to select custom overlay + 12 new ones to choose from.
- Optional Left/Right arrows on the Home screen (helpful for children or new users).
- Removal of unwanted Pause Icon.
- When absolutely no library content is available in Home widgets, a new icon and text is shown so the user understands.
- Kiosk mode fixes (Favourites etc).
- Fix of Library scan status not updating when changing views.
- Home Weather updates for users without artwork.
- New Lyrics window and multiple music section fixes.
- New variables for each Banner viewtype.
- Fixed aspect ratio textures not displays for 2.40:1 and two others.
- Profiles section now matches design of other Settings areas.
- Conditional Profile Image strings - example: when Movies is disabled the text will now not display the Movie count.
- Episodes unwatched count now corrected throughout skin.
- Fanart now disabled in TV Guide when option selected.
- New Home layout - reduced width and more widget spaces.
- Re-worked Skin Settings to make more sense.
- + over 420 commits since the last version fixing multiple issues.
- non-EN languages not all updated (see Transifex below for details).
- A few small issues when first using the skin, will be resolved (are described below).
- If you have already have Xperience1080 installed, you'll need to reset your skin settings (Skin Settings -> Advanced -> Reset Skin)
- If you don't see the correct language strings, please select another language, then go back to yours.
- The default texture set is now Xperience1080, you can select 1080XF from the Themes part in Appearance.
- You will lose your skin customisations, sorry about that. I won't be changing the name of the skin again.
Moving from the Xperience1080/1080XF Beta to Xperience1080 repository
- If you've been testing the Xperience1080 beta, you shouldn't need to do much. Your settings should still work (the repo version is the last stable testing version).
- If you've been testing the 1080XF beta, you'll need to follow the above.
If you don't see your language available, or it has issues, please read this thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=218279
Reporting an issue
Please make sure you include a screen shot and detailed description in the "[Kodi 14.x] Xperience1080 Bug Reports & Suggestions" thread.
Special thank you to:
Want to buy me a beer/coffee/pizza?
USD and GBP are also accepted .