Aeon showmix, theres no games menu ?/ please help
Hi guys ive got Aeon showmix skin and theres no games meny on the home page.

Ive been into customise and i cant see the games menu to even enable it

Im trying to add my advanched launcher to it.
I would also like to add my pc games.

PLease help me guys ive been on this ages, coming on the forum is the last resort, ive tryed every thing.
Aeon showmix hasn't support for Advanced Launcher!
Maybe one day ... who knows ?
So is there no way to run my games on showmix ?
butchabay Wrote:Aeon showmix hasn't support for Advanced Launcher!
Maybe one day ... who knows ?

Evilthoutz Wrote:So is there no way to run my games on showmix ?
Aeonmix does not have support for Advanced Launcher. That's only mean that additional information provided by Advanced Launcher like game description and fanarts are not displayed by Aeonmix. But Advanced Launcher can run games with ALL existing skins. Advanced Launcher do not use skins to start games.

So you will be able to start game with Aeonmix but the additionnal information and fanart will not be displayed. You will not have a specific game menu, but will be able to start Advanced Launcher from programs menu.
This is a proper joke of all skins i love, this crap happends, i can never get anything complete.

This is the best looking skin ive ever seen, and it does not have a games menu, thats make me sick.

The creator of the skin, i think you are great, thanks for the effort, i still love it, very classy design

But no games menu Sad i want to cry i went out and spend 1,000 pounds on a good computer and a 46 inch 3d lcd just because i fell in love with this skin.

And i cant run games or emultors with the fan art and info ffs gutted

Im mite stat a tread with a donate button so that this skin can have a games games menu, im gonna pay a good ammount.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon showmix, theres no games menu ?/ please help0