I have developed an Email-Add-on.
With this Add-on you can read your emails from within XBMC, all you need is an email provider which supports IMAP (most do).
- Email provider-templates (Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud). You only need to choose your provider and set username/password. Or you choose custom and set the imap-server-host manually.
- List Mailboxes (INBOX, Drafts, Trash, ...) incl. "Total/Unseen" stats.
- Flag Emails as seen/unseen (reading emails flags them as seen, too)
- read Emails (at least the text part, but most emails contain html AND text)
- delete Emails (you will be asked if you are sure before anything gets deleted...)
I would be happy if you could test it and give me some feedback!
Also, if you need more provider-templates, just tell me the data (or open Pull-Requests at Github).
As always, later in the official repo, now only .ZIP:
- added Mailbox Pagination
- fixed GMAIL Virtual Folder
- fixed Mailbox Name decoding
- initial release