Remote share - Could not connect to network server
My Apple TV 2 had been working fine, and now all of a sudden I'm getting script failed error messages for my favorite add-ons. I went to reload fusion and now I keep getting a message saying Remote share - Could not connect to network server. I know I'm connected to the internet on this thing, because I can access youtube and other add-ons. Please help, and be gentle, I'm a newbie here.
I am running open elec on a rasberry pi. But I was having very similar problems to you. I tried everything people were suggesting on forums but to no avail. My problem was very simple and I cant believe I didnt think of it sooner. The fact that youtube was working was confusing me.

In Connections under settings I selected my wifi connection and clicked edit. My DNS Server had defaulted back to the IP address of my router. I checked my router settings and corrected the DNS Server.

This allowed me access Fusion and my addons are not getting the script error. I think what caused it for me was updating my router firmware.

Let me know if this works for you. Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remote share - Could not connect to network server0